facebook

ranks

by: Lol

These are the real rankings. Pick a tier and choose the order of the ones in that group:

Phi Mu, KD, AOPi
Tri Delt, DZ, ADPi
Chi O, KKG, AXO
Zeta, DG, SK, PiPhi

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what.   

Zeta and Pi Phi are not in the bottom with DG… AGD and DG are bottom

and Theta is top…you forgot them…

and DZ is not that high.

By: what.
by: YouApr 17, 2014 3:51:03 PM

Must be confused

By: You
by: ^^^Apr 17, 2014 5:53:29 PM

That comment just proves that people not even associated with UT get on this site and try to stir up drama.

By: ^^^
by: wellApr 18, 2014 4:58:26 PM

that's awkward lol

"she doesn't even go here"

By: well
#2  by: But...   

Replace KKG and AXO with ZTA and DG.

By: But...
by: LolApr 21, 2014 7:05:44 AM

No

By: Lol
#3  by: But...   

Phi Mu, KD, DZ
AOII, ADPi, TriDelt
AXO, Chi O, ZTA
KKG, DG, SK, Pi Phi

By: But...
by: Why Apr 21, 2014 12:00:48 PM

Is pi beta phi so low always?

By: Why
by: YesApr 21, 2014 2:00:13 PM

Accurate

By: Yes
#4  by: Sorry   

but DZ is NOT above tri delt or aopi. keep dreaming

By: Sorry
by: Being better Apr 22, 2014 4:13:03 AM

is all a matter of opinion...so petty and stupid. I don't know who is better, and I really don't care. I am not in TriDelt, AOPI, or DZ, but I will tell you this, I dropped TriDelt and AOPI early on during rush. I preffed DZ, but joined a different house. You all need to grow up.

By: Being better
by: Go awayApr 22, 2014 7:22:40 AM

You need to grow up. Your a DZ liar

By: Go away
by: Go awayApr 22, 2014 6:32:57 PM

needs to learn to spell...lol. It's you're...just shows how dumb you really are. Take your own advice and go away.

By: Go away
by: YesApr 22, 2014 8:00:16 PM

"you are" still a DZ liar.

By: Yes
by: NotApr 22, 2014 8:51:29 PM

a DZ, but clearly you are jealous of them. I am not even in a top house, and guess what...I don't care...LOL.

By: Not
#5  by: To "Why"   

Pi Phi is a wonderful house and they are steadily getting better. They do a very good job ignoring the undeserved rep that they seem to be stuck with and lots of pnm's are smart enough to ignore it as well. Let the others make fools of themselves scrambling over each other trying to get to the top of the heap! I am not a Pi phi by the way...just sick of the mindset.

By: To "Why"
#6  by: UTK   

At UTK we are fortunate to have 13 great sororities. All of this ranking stuff is "in the eyes of the beholder". Any PNM should consider herself lucky to get into any of the houses at UT!

By: UTK
#7  by: UTK   

At UTK we are fortunate to have 13 great sororities. All of this ranking stuff is "in the eyes of the beholder". Any PNM should consider herself lucky to get into any of the houses at UT!

#8  by: UTK   

#9  by: Well   

Honestly does the stuff you get make a ranking better? I've seen pictures of the big little gifts and phi mu's get so much and pi phi doesn't? Why is that?

By: Well
by: HahahaApr 23, 2014 8:06:18 AM

You're kidding, right? No. That has absolutely nothing to do with tiers. Wow. Hahaha

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.