facebook

sorority

by: newbie

Can someone explain the top 4-5 sororitys and the difference between each one with looks personality philanthropy sisterhood?

Posted By: newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: meh   

I think we can all agree the top 5 (in no specific order) are DDD, ADPi, SDT, DG, KD but as for looks...I gotta say ADPi didnt do so hot this year. I dont think anyone is overly impressed. I am impressed with KD and SDT's progress though.

By: meh
by: FratCatMar 5, 2015 8:40:39 PM

I agree. DDD and DG are hotter.

By: FratCat
by: go home your drunk Mar 27, 2015 4:56:03 PM

lol sig gelt and kd said in no order. Please I haven't even opened a beer yet...I'm not even drunk enough.

By: go home your drunk
#2  by: Abc   

Coming from a guy, adpis definitely more attractive but DG did pretty good too

By: Abc
by: HahaMar 9, 2015 10:33:04 AM

Adpis fall class is a complete joke. Spring never counts. Sorry DGS but you're far from the hottest though.

By: Haha
by: honestly Mar 9, 2015 5:11:46 PM

I'm in another sorority and I still think Adpi's spring class had the hottest girls in greek. Kd had a good pc in fall, but before then they were completely average. Tridelt did ok during fall but really struggled in spring. Dg did ok during fall but got the second hottest spring class. However, a chapter is made up of 4 years worth of girls. Adpi killed spring recruitment and then dg got the second hottest girls. Tridelt and kd sucked that year. Fall 2013, tridelt got the best class then adpi and dg tied. Kd sucked again. So when you look at it Adpi has a bunch of old smoke shows and a smoking ac 15. Mixed with average girls adpi is still number one. If you look at all four years the tiers are adpi, tridelt, dg, and then kd. Yes some classes rank differently but overall this is how it plays out.

By: honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.