facebook

fraternity ranking 2015

by: Therealz

After what i saw in Bid rally. There are new Top tiers.
In order
Sigep
Delta chi
Pi kappa phi

Middle (in order)
PIKE
SIGMA NU
Sigma chi
Phi delt
Kappa sigma

Bottom( in order)
Kappa sigma
Phi delt
Alpha sig
Sigma pi
Fiji

Posted By: Therealz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ummm   

So is Phi Delt middle or bottom?

By: ummm
by: RealzJan 29, 2015 4:31:40 PM

Still bottom but climbing to the top soon

By: Realz
by: honestlyJan 29, 2015 10:00:20 PM

I saw the phi delt class as a great group...great job for their second pledge class since returning from suspension...keep it up guys

By: honestly
#2  by: Joke   

Okay here's the deal. The Pi Kraps need to chill with this site. Not even kidding because they're constantly posting more on here than girls. this post was by one of them to claim that they're good. next time don't write this crap will you're in the MSC, goober

By: Joke
by: FinallyJan 30, 2015 3:32:57 AM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who realizes how much pikapp uses this site

By: Finally
#3  by: Uhh...?   

How did Pikapp write this in the MSC if this was posted at 1:08am? Stop the hate and appreciate organizations trying to better themselves.

By: Uhh...?
#4  by: Usf   

There is literally no category that Pi Kapp is top house in, they're definition middle tier if that. Sigep did alright but is slowing down, d chi is doing good but sucks at athletics and campus involvement, pike has its problems but killed recruitment and is one of the best houses in athletics, sigma nu and sigma chi are irrelevant, phi felt is climbing to the top and kappa sig is still just kappa sig

By: Usf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.