facebook

disgusted

by: ...

This is ridiculous. I'm honestly so disgusted and disappointed with how Greek is acting right now. Re read these comments and tell me you all don't sounds like brats. According to you all, I'm in a "lower" tier sorority. I don't care. I love my home and i made a great decision for myself. But every one of you saying ADPI is going downhill.. are you kidding me? They kicked ass at anchor splash whether you want to admit it or not. & it's no surprise, i have a roommate whose in adpi and they worked their asses off to get first place. Also, as much as you all probably hate to hear this, they are the prettiest sorority on campus. I mean, granted some of their PC class this year kinda contradict that statement but as a whole, they are beautiful girls. I just hate how everyone hates on them bc i love my room mate she is so great and I've met a bunch of her friends and they are so nice. Like stop being so rude and cruel towards a group of girls who have probably done nothing to you.

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pathetic   

sounds like a little roommate love going down..you are as dillusional as ADPoo is..they are the most fake and least liked/respected.. prettiest ..not a chance....speaking of fake,thanks for your self comments...you never stop self promoting...pathetic

By: pathetic
by: ...Nov 2, 2014 12:42:15 AM

Like re read that comment and tell me you don't sound stupid...

By: ...
#2  by: <3<3   

I respect your lesbian love - it is all good

By: <3<3
#3  by: huh   

I wonder why you are in a lower tier sorority - along with that I question your judgment

By: huh
#4  by: Wow   

You guys are really going to attack this girl for just trying to tell you guys to stop being rude....? You're all being so pathetic right now. Leave her alone

By: Wow
by: hmmmNov 5, 2014 6:13:43 AM

I guess stupid comments deserve stupid responses. What I find most disgusting is that the poster is stuck with an adpoo roomie.

By: hmmm
#5  by: Yes   

This is an awesome post

By: Yes
#6  by: Lol   

Everyone commenting on this is so pathetic. I agree with her 100%. Like any sorority, there's bad eggs but you can't judge based of a few of just a handful of girls. Pan love.

By: Lol
#7  by: Lol   

Did not read

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.