facebook

what does everyone think of..

by: absolutely

The pledge classes for fraternities this time around? Any favorites? All I'm seeing is sororities so if we're gonna hate on one half of Greek life, might as well hate on the other half.

Posted By: absolutely
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

sig ep, dchi, pikaap and alpha sig had good classes. Everyone else small. Phi Delt had a surprising comeback. Rest are irrelevant.

By: Well
by: absolutelyOct 21, 2014 4:05:41 PM

Yeah, I was surprised at the pledge classes this year. I'm very happy for pikapp, dchi, and alpha sig on their pledge classes. Good for phi delt too, those two years did them well.

I was very surprised Sigma Nu and Sigma Chi had such small classes though. I would have expected way more.

By: absolutely
by: Questionable?Oct 25, 2014 11:16:16 AM

I don't mean to insult your opinon, but the D-chi and alpha sig pledges I've met have actually been decent guys. I can't speak for sig ep, but do you actually know these pledge classes or are you basing solely on looks? Because that speaks absolutely no value to your opinon due to the fact that you have no idea what any of these pledges bring to the table. It's a very superficial way of looking at it, but I respect you opinion nevertheless.

I see D chi becoming top tier very soon . That's my opinion formulated on personal interaction with the fraternity and it's brothers.

By: Questionable?
#2  by: Rocky   

The way I see it is that Phi Delt has made a huge return statement in a very big way with a strong pledge class. They are back and will definitely be competing for the top house very soon. We have a new fraternity on campus to contend with that has so much going for with, including their great off campus compound. A lot of momentum has swung their way. Time will tell.

By: Rocky
by: UhhOct 24, 2014 2:40:37 PM

wtf is this dribble at the end there?

By: Uhh
#3  by: truth   

so far this semester its been Sig Ep, Delta Chi, and Sig Chi and Sig Nu running things. Best parties/socials/pregames/tailgates not much else matters

By: truth
#4  by: bullish on usf   

epic fail for Sig Chi and Sig Nu, huge rebound for Phi Delt, kudos to DChi, all others not worthy of comment

By: bullish on usf
#5  by: Quality > Quantity   

Of course you're gonna get more pledges when you throw out bids to everyone that signed up for rush compared to picking the right people and just giving around 20 bids

By: Quality > Quantity

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.