KD
DG
ADPI
ZTA
SDT
GPB
CHIO
AOPI

sorry not sorry, thats the most accurate. ADpoo is downhill, DDD and KD got the hottest PCs, and have the strongest sisterhoods. DG is still hot, but they hide some ratchets. Everyone else, eh.

Posted By: rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no    

KD still sucks

By: no
by: broOct 14, 2014 8:59:39 PM

sorry you got dropped

By: bro
by: agreedOct 15, 2014 7:34:27 PM

LOL kd has the worst sisterhood and still sucks

By: agreed
by: LolOct 15, 2014 9:25:13 PM

If they have the worst sisterhood then everyone else' is non existent lol you obviously are not in greek.

By: Lol
by: ,Oct 15, 2014 11:19:00 PM

I'm pretty sure by worst sisterhood, they mean that they hear sisters talking sh.t about each other a lot, because that definitely does happen. The only sororities I hear sisters talk about each other more is ddd and adpi

By: ,
#2  by: no    

Get out of here kd. stop embarrassing yourself.

By: no
by: lolNov 4, 2014 2:28:24 PM

aw did you get dropped during recruitment too? :( hahaha

By: lol
#3  by: pledge classes   

based on pledge classes id say this is pretty accurate

By: pledge classes
by: yaNov 4, 2014 2:29:37 PM

I'd agree

By: ya
#4  by: lol ^   

that same person under the name "no" is hating hard on KD. I'd say move ADPI up before DG though...

By: lol ^
by: buutOct 13, 2014 8:04:40 PM

You cant change your older sisters. The only decent looking one is a chipmunk. Still a joke. Plus one good girl doesn't change a whole chapter.

By: buut
by: LolOct 15, 2014 12:09:55 AM

^^are you talking about KD still? Because there's a lot of people who would back me up in saying there's more than one "decent" girl. There past two pledge classes
have been top hottest along with DG. That being said, switch DG with number two and this is the most accurate list on this website.

By: Lol
#5  by: HAHAHA   

DDD has one of the strongeest sisterhoods??? FU.CKIN.G hilarious.

By: HAHAHA
#6  by: ...   

kicked asses? no that's all politics, honey. kd definitely should have won, your routine was sloppy as sh.t, and it was the same thing adpoo always fu(king does. surprise, of course y'all won, you're fake as fu(k with daddy's money.

By: ...
by: ...Oct 30, 2014 10:41:02 PM

Uhm ok you all need to stop. First of all this is the most inaccurate ranking ever. Second of all, adpis routine was kick ass and we all know it. I'm a member of a "lower tier" sorority here and whatever, I'm happy with my home but all I'm saying is this constant fighting is getting rediculous. No offense KD you guys were good and all but you can't sit here and say adpi didn't do good because we all know they did...like stop being so rude. & second, adpi you need to stop being so "atleast we won" blah blah blah. Like we get it.you won. It's no surprise. Can we stop all being so immature.

By: ...
#7  by: lol   

It's funny those who are saying the rating is inaccurate... I'm from a "lower tier" and all I see is adpi angry because they're not at the "top" where they belong. Who cares get over yourselves- you guys are pathetic. And I don't think pan members should defend you because you're the same ones who talk about and give dirty looks to other girls in pan, like you rule over everyone

By: lol
#8  by: Helllllllo   

You've obviously never hung out with them

EVERYONE KNOWS IT'S ADPi and then DG.

EVERYONE ELSE, SIT DOWN.

By: Helllllllo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.