facebook

cost

by: Broke college student

How much on average does it cost per semester to be in any sorority

Posted By: Broke college student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Depends   

Depends on which one you join. At meet the greeks on jan 20 they will give you more info on it. Sdt is usually the cheapest. Kkg is most expensive. Can range between 200-1000

By: Depends
by: anonJan 14, 2015 8:28:54 PM

sdt is not the cheapest, mostly because there's on average about 10-12 less of them than say, dphie. dphie is around 300 a semester and kkg goes up to 900. i think that's the range. kd is like 400, tridelt 800. my sources are girls in the sorority.

By: anon
#2  by: Lalala   

No KKG is $440....not $1000 wtf

By: Lalala
by: YaMar 2, 2015 1:33:44 AM

Kkg is nearly 1000 dollars. One of my friends in the sorority told me so. Its bc they have a house and all the sisters have to pay house dues even if they arent living in the house

By: Ya
#3  by: a   

comparing what i've heard and my own, most are between 300-500

By: a
#4  by: hi   

KKG is the most expensive ON PAPER (~$700 I think?), but of course since Tri Delt is so obsessed with money, they force all their pledges to can $100 a week or something like that. So technically, Tri Delt is the most expensive since you end up paying almost $900-1000 your first semester. I'm also fairly certain both KKG and Tri Delt are non-inclusive, but I'm not 100% sure.

I think KD is the least expensive. Last semester their dues were $310 or something, and that was all inclusive. So I'm gonna say that they're the cheapest!

By: hi
by: accurateMar 25, 2015 11:34:54 AM

I actually think SDT is about the same cost as KD, but besides that this is accurate as far as I am aware (I have friends in nearly all the sororities)

By: accurate
#5  by: Wow   

That's so cheap. I just transferred here from an SEC school, and the sororities there are about 4000 a semester. I wish PITT had my sorority :/

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.