by: Truth

Sororities
Top- Tri Delt, Tri Sig, Chi O
DZ: not sure what happened this year throwing them in between
Middle- Kappa, KD, ADPi
Bottom- TPA, DPhiE, AEPhi, SDT

Fraternities (
Top- Kappa Sig, PKP, SigChi
Pike/Phi Delt: same with DZ, what's going on?
Middle: DTD, Aepi, DChi
The rest...

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Am I the only one who thinks aephi should get more credit than they do?

By: Greek
by: YaNov 30, 2014 4:10:51 AM

aephi literally doesn't do anything. The only reason they're above SDT is bc they don't have to give as many snap bids

By: Ya
#2  by: Please stop   

Can we stop ranking sororities and frats? Each one is unique and has pros and cons. Who are we to judge which one is the best for an individual pnm? ranking needs to stop. It makes the greek community look like a bunch of high school brats, focused on popularity. Greek life is about community.

By: Please stop
by: amenDec 1, 2014 1:34:50 PM

Totally agree with this but it will never happen. Greek life just attracts too many petty, superficial people to ever be about community. It's more about being a part of an organization that gives them a false sense of security and status. And this is coming from someone in an organization that was listed as 'top tier.' It's such a pointless thing to care about when you look at the big picture.

By: amen
#3  by: Ranks matter    

I think rankin is good. but it should be based on greek involvement and philanthropy and sisterhood/brotherhood instead of who is hot and parties the most

By: Ranks matter
#4  by: Sorority    

Delts are usually a lot of fun but have been on social probation all year, just like Sig Chi was last year

By: Sorority
by: ByeDec 5, 2014 7:30:45 AM

No one cares

By: Bye
#5  by: G   

If ive said it once ive said it a thousand times, ADPI IS ABOVE KD. Thats all i have to say. Everything else is spot on

By: G
by: I'm not in KD butDec 9, 2014 12:02:13 AM

I just want to know why you think that? I know girls in both and you both are really nice and chill

By: I'm not in KD but
by: LolzDec 10, 2014 2:22:39 PM

Adpi will never be above kd. Kd has nicer girls and more philanthropy. Plus they attend mixers with the beat frats. Adpis on this site are so annoying. Im not even in kd and i like them more than i do adpi

By: Lolz
by: AJan 14, 2015 8:30:15 PM

kd is a hundred times more drama than adpi. sorry but kd is way obvious about it too. if adpi is cliquely no one would ever know. kd's business is some serious dirty laundry

By: A
#6  by: What?   

Kappa is below kd and adpi. They are irrelevant

By: What?
by: HuhDec 12, 2014 1:02:24 PM

no theyre not. Kappa has its cons, but they are a fun group of girls at the end of the day. Adpi/Kd are so freakin bland. Its a bunch of moms

By: Huh
#7  by: Truth   

Aephi is a smaller house then SDT is now

By: Truth
by: I thinkJan 17, 2015 12:39:01 PM

In my opinion, aephi is below sdt now. Most ppl ive talked to said they ranked sdt above aephi in their final five ranks for the fall

By: I think
by: RudeJan 17, 2015 6:41:03 PM

It really doesn't matter

By: Rude
by: WowJan 18, 2015 11:07:40 AM

Ppl dont like greek life bc of ppl like you guys who think wverything is a competition. All you need to do is be proud of your sororiry and respect others. Stop the hate

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.