facebook

sk transfer student

by: transfer

I'm wondering how SK is at UVA, in a lot of the ranking lists on here SK seems to be forgotten. What is their rep at UVA?

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: um   

not that great

By: um
#2  by: A   

Most of the girls are really nice, but the group as a whole is pretty incohesive and as such often gets forgotten about

By: A
#3  by: Objective    

It's lower mid. They just don't have like one stereotype like most of the other sororities so it's hard to pin a label on them (which isn't a bad thing). Their house is super nice and the girls are all normal, it's just not highly ranked here but still respectable (not a bottom one)

By: Objective
#4  by: anonymous    

Like the other replies say, it totally depends on the SK you meet. They're kind of a forgettable house because they don't have a stereotype, but all in all they're pretty great girls. Their last 2 pledge classes were super pretty and fun as well, so they could be on the rise.

By: anonymous
#5  by: Hoo   

Coming from someone in a "top" sorority, I really liked SK. I have a good friend there and a lot of the girls are super normal and cool

By: Hoo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.