facebook

rush

by: firstyear

Which are the most liked sororities on grounds?

Posted By: firstyear
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honest TJ   

the most well-liked and popular sororities on grounds would be kappa delta, chi omega, pi phi, zeta, and alpha chi omega

By: honest TJ
by: truthJan 22, 2015 2:00:00 PM

thats so wrong... DG, Alpha Phi, and Tri Delt

By: truth
#2  by: @firstyear   

KD, Pi Phi, Tri Delt, A Chi O, Gamma Phis are also generally outgoing and likable people.

Chi Os are also nice but I feel like I never see them anywhere.

By: @firstyear
#3  by: hoos   

I would say ChiO and Pi Phi are the two "best-liked" sororities at Uva. Both have super friendly, down-to-earth girls. Never met one I haven't liked!

By: hoos
#4  by: uva   

axo kd chi o and zeta most definitely! pi phi is iffy i would say- some people love them, some hate them! it all depends on what you're looking for :)

By: uva
#5  by: ...   

Tri Delta, Gamma Phi, A Chi O

By: ...
#6  by: Anonymous   

Pi phi, KD, A Chi O, Chi O, and Gamma Phi Beta are all outgoing and nice girls, and they seem to be the most liked on grounds. From what I can tell, Zeta, ADPi, and Tri Delt also have super nice girls but some seem cliquey and superficial. (Not all of them though just a select few!)

By: Anonymous
#7  by: me   

I really like

Zeta, DZ, Tri Delta and Chi Omega.

All the sororities are great, but those are my faves.

By: me
#8  by: Honestly...   

Never met a KD or a Gamma Phi that I didn't like. KDs are nice almost to the point to being "annoyingly nice" but they're all pretty much great. Pi Phis and Tri-delts are both refreshingly laid back as well. Chi O's are nice in the "girl who will invite you to Church" kind of way :)

By: Honestly...
#9  by: anonymous   

ChiO, AChiO, SK, PiPhi

By: anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.