facebook

informal rush

by: Third Year

I'm a third year and am thinking about participating in informal rush in the fall. What are my chances of being offered a bid? What are the sororities looking for?

Posted By: Third Year
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: i know sororitys   

Unless you already know a bunch of the girls in the sorority you want to join, it might be a bit difficult rushing as a third year.

By: i know sororitys
#2  by: Panhel   

I would really suggest you go through informal! You never know and some of my best friends in my chapter rushed informal a couple of years ago. You get to meet the women in the chapter in a much less formal setting and it's super chill. I would say the chapters are looking for someone who they can see fitting in well with their sisterhood or someone who slipped through the cracks in the past. Do it! You won't regret it and have nothing to lose!

By: Panhel
by: umAug 3, 2014 1:19:05 AM

yeah she'll meet like girls and whatever but as a 3rd year good luck getting in

also they are looking for you to be yourself, not someone who asked other people on how to act all fake and whatnot just to get in

By: um
#3  by: Anon   

I did formal rush as a third year and ended up joining the (solid mid-tier) sorority that I fell in love with during round Robbins. I would say go for it, if it's meant to be it's meant to be.

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.