FIJI

Lower tier:
Pike
Kappa Sig

Posted By: Top Fraternities at UNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No way   

Fiji is not middle tier, they are bottom with Pike.

Pike had their chance to come back to middle tier but they elected the worst executive board in their 100 year presence at UNM.

By: No way
#2  by: Pikes are bottom   

The Pikes had a terrible pledge class and their new e-board is terrible. They are the laughing stock of the greek community at UNM.

By: Pikes are bottom
#3  by: Worst   

What a difference a few years can make for Pike. They are a complete joke. They are almost as bad as Kappa Sigma, wait they are. They sign their guys when they are completely drunk.

By: Worst
#4  by: Alright wait   

Why do some people think ATO is the top at UNM? What have they done to earn that title? They haven't won greek week (Sigma Chi), they don't have the highest grades (Phi Delt), they don't have the largest recruiting classes. They aren't top whatsoever.

By: Alright wait
by: Do you pay attention?Jan 17, 2015 6:09:02 PM

They are the only fraternity to hold a 5 star ranking for 5 consecutive years. They host the most philanthropy events, social events and yes they do have the largest recruiting class.

Yes all three of those chapters do great things. But, ATO does more than both of them combined. Get your facts straight.

By: Do you pay attention?
by: Yes, close attention. Jan 19, 2015 12:43:52 PM

The most social and philanthropy events? Please do explain. One event a year doesn't count and they certainly do not have the largest pledge classes for fall and this spring.

By: Yes, close attention.
#5  by: Facts over Fiction    

Let's get some things straight. I don't really hang out with any Phi Delts, but they deserve some credit for what they do. For starters:

ATO does not do more than Sigma Chi and Phi Delt combined. Let's be honest they do more than Sigma Chi but not Phi Delt.

Phi Delts have already had two Philanthropy events, they have the highest GPA on campus, for the seventh semester now? Every single member is involved on campus and they have 10 spring pledges.

Phi Delt wasn't even here five years ago. Who cares how many Five Star awards a chapter has. What matters is who currently has a Five Star rating and that is both ATO and Phi Delt.

I'm not attacking ATO, they are a great chapter. But Phi Delt has had a better year, all I am saying. I'm sure I am not the only one who can say the same.

By: Facts over Fiction
by: hahaJan 23, 2015 3:09:57 PM

Okay phi delt, arguing on the internet is not gonna get you anywhere, could you be more insecure?

By: haha
by: Is this a joke?Jan 25, 2015 10:45:35 PM

"People actually like ATO"? Who would ever say that. How embarrassing, you can tell an ATO wrote that because no one in a sorority would ever do that. Everyone knows ATO only had 5 pledges because of facebook, that is what gave it away.

It just comes to show how pathetic some in ATO can be. Or better yet, which Kyle do you think posted it?

By: Is this a joke?
#6  by: Grow up   

Too bad hashtags don't trend on greek rank. You must have a 10 years old mentality.

Don't get offended because Phi Delt has kicked your ass in everything this year. It must really hurt to see them doing better.

By: Grow up
#7  by: Sit Down   

This conversation is very interesting.

Props to the ATO who made his chapter look stupid with those comments. Phi Delt has done such a better job than you, and they don't even have a house. You know how I know Phi Delt will always be better? They managed to double your pledge class without having a house.

A real brotherhood/sisterhood is about having fun when you are doing things not when your brothers are threatening to leave. I'm sick of hearing about ATO drama at our house, keep it to yourselves.

By: Sit Down
by: FunnyJan 30, 2015 2:47:48 AM

Out of the now, 15 comments on here. More than half are aimed at ato and in support of phi delt. Again, your insecurities are really showing, phi delt.

By: Funny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.