facebook

to put it frank...

by: NMsororityU

Your greek life sucks. The "top" frats are full of goobers, nerds, geeks, and losers. Not a single frat here would be able to compete down south. Sorry not sorry.

- Eta Lambda

Posted By: NMsororityU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Riveting tale, bretheren.   

This story which you have told here is most riveting!

By: Riveting tale, bretheren.
#2  by: Let's be a bit blunt   

I would rather have UNM's greek life filled with nerds and leaders than hometown losers who can't seem to get a life. At NMSU what is the average college career for a fraternity male? 7 years? maybe 8? Get a life and get out of your small town.

The only place we "compete" is in the real world, when we kick your ass in a career.

By: Let's be a bit blunt
by: LaughableDec 28, 2014 11:54:27 PM

Do some research. UNM's Greek alumni base pales in comparison to NMSU's. We know how to have fun and still dominate in the real world. Don't be too bitter, sweetheart.

By: Laughable
#3  by: Haha   

NMSU has about 4 students so of course everyone is going to be greek. Try rolling with the big boys.

By: Haha
by: UmmMar 2, 2015 2:31:27 AM

We have more sorority and fraternity chapters than UNM....

By: Umm
by: YeahhhhMar 4, 2015 12:20:29 PM

More chapters? Who has healthier chapters? What is your largest fraternity? about 45?

NMSU is a joke.

By: Yeahhhh
by: nopeMar 6, 2015 4:33:30 PM

Lambda Chi has about 70 members.

By: nope
by: YeahMar 14, 2015 3:20:41 AM

It is also NMSU's worst fraternity lol

By: Yeah
#4  by: GreekLife   

Its Fraternity not a Frat you GDI. Sorry Not Sorry. Stop trying to compare yourself to the REAL south. I came from University of South Carolina, and visited ya'll "southern greek life" before I moved here. Pathetic, your best house is our worst house. So why don't you put on your cargo shorts and longboard back to the dorms.

By: GreekLife
by: rightMar 4, 2015 3:51:06 AM

sure ya did buddy...

By: right

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.