ΛXA – 3.11
ΣX – 3.05
ΠKA – 3.04
ΦΓΔ – 3.01

Posted By: Statistics Don't lie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well well   

numbers don't lie, but the facts behind the numbers might. In every school, the sorority that wins Highest GPA is ALWAYS to sorority with the most communications majors. If you have a bunch of engineer majors, you aren't going to win.

By: well well
by: kkg32Dec 28, 2014 5:49:24 PM

that's not necessarily true... kappa is FILLED with girls in premed and nursing/ engineering/ physics, and other "hard" majors... and i know that phi delt is too

By: kkg32
#2  by: That moment when...   

A Fraternity has a higher GPA than a sorority. You don't see that at very many schools these days. But it speaks great volumes about what kind of goals that fraternities have here at UNM. They are not as stereotypical as everyone says.

By: That moment when...
by: hahaMay 8, 2014 5:59:43 AM

yeah but its phi delts...they technically dont count as a fraternity

By: haha
#3  by: lobo   

I'm genuinely appalled that someone with a position of such power to receive these statistics would have the audacity to share them on this site. They are genuinely nobody's business but the individuals and their fraternity/ sorority. Next time think before you make a mockery out of Greek Life at UNM on this page once again. This isn't helping anyone.

By: lobo
by: Let's be realFeb 19, 2014 12:52:06 AM

The grades can be and will be accessible to the public, it happens every damn semester. You can easily go to the greek life office and access them at any time. There is no reason to be upset when the truth, everyone will be able to access them whether you like it or not. Why should you be appalled in the first place? the truth hurts that bad?

By: Let's be real
by: Appalled? Feb 19, 2014 12:28:19 PM

Then you must be from one of the houses at the bottom. Rally the troops, sweetheart.

By: Appalled?
by: Truth is goodFeb 21, 2014 3:02:00 PM

Am I missing something? Are you confused? A majority of schools across the country with greek systems release grades and all the sudden this is a problem here? I'm sorry if you were apart of an underperforming organization but at least this will wake some people up.

By: Truth is good
#4  by: Congrats to the top   

There were only four Five Star Chapters this year:

Fraternities:
- Alpha Tau Omega
- Phi Delta Theta

Sororities:
- Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Pi Beta Phi

By: Congrats to the top
#5  by: It's about time   

Good job Kappa and Phi Delt, raising the greek GPA above the all undergraduate is something that is finally being done.

By: It's about time
by: UNMSep 9, 2014 5:53:53 PM

Self congratulate as much as self rank Krappa?

By: UNM
#6  by: ?   

I don't get good grade for my sorority or anyone for that matter. I go to school to learn, and whatever my grade is , is whatever my grade is. We need to take the focus off grades and go for authentic learning and sisterhood.

By: ?
by: You must be a....Dec 28, 2014 1:37:30 PM

NMSU student. Don't settle, sweetheart.

By: You must be a....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.