Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at University of New Hampshire - UNH

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GoGreek   

Kappa Kows

By: GoGreek
by: HuddlestonAug 8, 2014 11:55:37 AM

Let me tell you a story a KD girl once told me. Once upon a time, the girls of KD got invited to a frat mixer for the first time in a VERY LONG time. From the excitement they all dolled themselves up with the theme they were told. They show up to the frat only to find only 4 brothers out of the 60. How demoralizing is this. Now would an incoming freshman girl want this?

By: Huddleston
by: lolMay 4, 2015 9:08:36 PM

This is a old sterotype from 6-10 years ago when all of the houses couldn't make their quota. Now there are over 500+ girls going through rush and every house gets the best pledge class possible. Just because you couldn't get a bid from any house doesn't mean you should be rude to others. GDI.

By: lol
by: lolMay 4, 2015 9:09:23 PM

Every house has their fair share of girls who are a different size than others, not just Kappa Delta.

By: lol
by: wrongMay 25, 2015 9:43:56 PM

Kappa delta is one of the BEST sorority on campus. I looked up their Web page and they are beautiful. This is what I have learned from greek rank. The more beautiful successful and ambitious and talented you are the claws come out and the lower tier sororities try to tear you down. KD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. EVERY ONE SEES IT AND YOU ARE WINNING

By: wrong
#2  by: Unh   

Sweetest and by FAR the classiest girls ever who are judged WAY too easily based on only a few girls who have had weight issues in past years. So what? Kappa delta girls get to know sisters for their personalities and aren't stuck up snobs who could care less about anything besides looks or partying, pledge kappa delta if you want the true experience of a sorority.

By: Unh
#3  by: Greekgirl   

Climbing the social tier, they always win with the best Christmas lights

By: Greekgirl
#4  by: Sassy   

I love the Kappa Delta girls at UNH. They have a great reputation, beautiful house (that's actually getting renovated!), and lovely classy girls who genuinly care about their sorority and sisterhood. And the whole "Kappa Kow" thing is such BS. These ladies are hot, especially their last few pledge classes.

By: Sassy
#5  by: unhgreek   

definitely climbing the social tier

By: unhgreek
#6  by: UNHgreek    

Just go look at the rankings discussion... KD is bottom tier. Sorry girls, maybe next year...

By: UNHgreek
#7  by: Just want to join?    

Its really hard to even consider which sorority id like to join as an incoming freshman because this forum doesnt provide any insight what so ever. You would think college girls would be mature enough to provide a helpful response instead of just engaging in drama.

By: Just want to join?
by: consider Jul 27, 2014 10:07:32 PM

Do not let any of these rude comment change your mind about a sorority. The best way to go through recruitment is with an open mind and to not listen to what other people say about a certain house. It is best to make all your own judgments on the girls and what they stand for rather than what a few people think about them. These stereotypes, not only for Kappa Delta but for all the sororities, are only based on a very small portion of the house and do not reflect everyone in the chapter.

By: consider
by: @consider.Jul 28, 2014 1:21:27 PM

Don't let anyones negative opinions change your mind about going through recruitment. Anyone who posts such nasty things about houses on this website is most likely a god damn independent that didn't get bid.

By: @consider.
#8  by: wow   

KD at least you don't haze!!!! Alpha phi really you are the worst!!!!!

By: wow
by: CluelessMay 28, 2015 1:05:10 AM

Everyone knows alpha phi doesn't actually haze, and all the other sororities just say that because they're jealous

By: Clueless
#9  by: texasgirl   

Ladies you are awesome!!! I am telling you this thread tells me you are now a real threat or else why so much hate? Just know you are on the right course you keep getting better all the time. Pm's will know how great you are when they go through rush. Impressed ladies. Future so bright you have to wear shades

By: texasgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.