facebook

yes or no?

by: Pike

I'm a Pike that's going to be at Vegas for a bit, how are Pikes here? Organizing a trip to visit them would be worth it yeah?

Posted By: Pike
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

They haven't been around much this last year because they were on suspension. From what I know they're suppose to be coming back in less than a month!! I'm excited for that since they are a lot of fun to party and hang out with.

By: Honestly
#2  by: A girl    

You should meet them!! Most of the guys that I have meet are really nice and funny! I always have a good time when I'm around them.

By: A girl
#3  by: ;)   

They've been on suspension or something so have been laying low but coming from a girl.. they are still the same cute, top tier guys who like to party so why not

By: ;)
#4  by: Ksig at UNLV   

As a Ksig here, I'll say that the Pike chapter here is truly down to Earth and cool. Great group of guys, girls generally like them. Their eboard is kind of goobers, but the rest of their guys are solid.

By: Ksig at UNLV
by: LolDec 8, 2014 1:34:49 AM

I disagree their new eboard is pretty hot! Perfect timing too since they're literally days away from coming back, so exciting;)

By: Lol
by: LolDec 8, 2014 6:24:55 AM

Why don't you just blow them already?

By: Lol
#5  by: pike   

im a pike, definitely come down and visit. well be off sanctions in 1 week, and itll be rage city. anyone who negatively commented here is jealous that their fraternity doesnt match up to ours.

By: pike
by: @pikeDec 9, 2014 5:29:00 PM

I wasn't down to get anything shoved up my ass, so I joined a real fraternity.

By: @pike
by: pikeDec 15, 2014 5:19:04 AM

glad to see you took that bid from ato bro.

By: pike
#6  by: Truth   

The truth is that they are finally back and it's awesome! Winter wonderland was great and their semi... It was literally really great for a semi. You guys definitely overdid yourselves;) I'm so happy to have you back, you'll kill in the spring.
So yeah you should definitely get in contact with them, they really know how to have a good time.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.