facebook

here are the real rankings

by: The real ranking

ΖΤΑ, ΔΖ - Top Tier (tied - depends who you talk to)
AΔΠ,ΣΣΣ, ΣΚ, ΑΓΔ- middle tier (tied - depends who you talk to)
ΑΞΔ -developing tier ( nice girls, and coming along)

Posted By: The real ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What   

Seriously dz give it up. ZTA and ADPi are THE sororities at Unlv. You are middle tier and it's sad that you keep trying to say different

By: What
by: @ What ^Sep 24, 2014 11:39:42 AM

OP here, and no, I'm not in DZ.

By: @ What ^
#2  by: you know   

You can slag on DZ all you want. They are a good house. Other houses are great too, but the DZ haters on here are getting old. And , no, I"m not a DZ.

By: you know
by: I AGREE!Sep 27, 2014 1:59:50 PM

The poster above is absolutely right; all this hatred is REALLY old and it's obvious that there is a small group trying to stir things up. Whether it's guys stirring the pot or an entirely different bunch, give it a rest. This place doesn't need the likes of you causing problems.

By: I AGREE!
#3  by: REAL TOP    

I love ZTA and DZ. They are both amazing sororities, and they actually get along really well. Someone on here is trying to make them look bad. They are really great.

By: REAL TOP
#4  by: Love Charity Esteem   

i would throw ADPI up there, and Dz should be top I don't know why the Zeta's dislike DZ's so much lol

By: Love Charity Esteem
by: MeganSep 30, 2014 9:05:16 AM

That's just it....they really don't! There is a group slamming several chapters. It's really gotten old and I hope this semester is better for everyone.

By: Megan
#5  by: idk   

confused as to why zeta's don't like DZ? more like every other sorority dislikes them a lot more.

By: idk
by: .Sep 30, 2014 6:32:05 PM

dz is just bitter because other sororities took their spot. but they were the ones to take in weirder, uglier girls..... not zeta or alpha. if dz wants to be top again they should focus more on getting better girls not ruining their relationships with all the other sororities

By: .
#6  by: ya know   

I'm really tired of people talking smack about a really good group at this school. I'm hoping that this is either someone that doesn't go here, or someone that isn't in our Greek System. I know a lot of DZs and a lot of Zetas. They are both fantastic sororities with style, class and grace. They both get a long very well, and this drama that one hater is trying to create, really doesn't exist. Zeta and DZ are both really good sororities and I support them both.

By: ya know
by: YupOct 6, 2014 8:16:02 PM

Can you repeat that several dozen more times all over this site so the losers who post that stuff finally get it?! I also think it's a small group trying to create controversy. They need to go back to high school!
Thanks for speaking the truth!

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.