facebook

top two are zta and dz

by: set it straight

Okay. The reality is that ZTA and DZ are the top two and they are in a league of their own at this school. ADPi and AGD are great sororities but they do NOT come anywhere near ZTA and DZ on anything. Yes. We all love all the sororities, but their is a top tier and it is ZTA and DZ. End of discussion.

Posted By: set it straight
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

this is it right here.

By: yup
#2  by: Madison   

P.S.: You forgot to add that they get along pretty well with each other. The End! :-)

By: Madison
#3  by: Lol dz   

DZ I'm sorry but that's not true anymore. Ask anyone other than a sae and they will tell you that you are third. Keep telling yourself you're top if it makes you feel better but it's just not true. Your old rep is gone

By: Lol dz
by: 'Oct 17, 2014 2:10:33 PM

Hey above hater, I'm not an SAE or a DZ and I think DZ is hot as hell and fun to hang with. Would choose any DZ andy day. They are every guys top choice and they aren't going down anytime soon.

By: '
#4  by: what   

This is completely inaccurate. Being top tier is NOT only about looks. It is about who is most active, has a high GPA, and is well rounded in general. AGD and ADPI surpass DZ by a long shot. DZ was 4th in grades even though they told everyone they were number 1. Top tier my ass.

By: what
by: proofOct 21, 2014 7:11:59 PM

The fact that DZ has to defend themselves so hard on greekrank is definitive proof that they are third now. ZTA and ADPi have taken over as the top tier chapters on campus.

By: proof
by: AdamOct 22, 2014 8:49:54 AM

Get over yourselves, ΑΔΠ!

By: Adam
#5  by: Tri sig    

Tri sig has really stepped it up. Watch out for them

By: Tri sig
#6  by: Dave   

ΣΣΣ is looking great and ΑΔΠ seems like they keep things stirred up. I like them, though.

By: Dave
by: Lol quitOct 26, 2014 3:07:21 PM

Adpi isn't the ones doing all this. If you look the fights are about ZTA and DZ... And not just that but it's not like adpi girls are the only ones that think dz isn't as good as they used to be. Everyone in greek life has said so

By: Lol quit
#7  by: wow   

Its so obvious that Tri Sig is boosting themselves. No tri sig, you are not anywhere near top tier, so stop. Are you bottom? Probably not, but to say tri sig is making its way up to the top makes it very obvious that it is in fact tri sig posting that.

By: wow
#8  by: real   

all the sororities are good, but say what you want I still love dz.

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.