facebook

sororities

by: UNLV

These are the top 4 in no particular order. I would personally consider them all equal if you are looking at greek life well rounded and not just for who parties the most and is the hottest.....

DZ
ADPi
AGD
ZTA

Posted By: UNLV
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Girl   

This is accurate and truthful. This post tells it like it is and is in no way intended to start a fight. And most of us do get along!

By: Girl
by: ehAug 6, 2014 3:30:38 PM

sitting with two other girls and all of us are in different sororities, no one here likes DZ

By: eh
#2  by: yes   

THIS is it right here. UNLV has great Greek unity and you should go wherever you feel the most comfortable because everyone has their strengths and weaknesses it just depends on what your priorities are.

By: yes
#3  by: no.   

AGD as top? Not a chance. ZTA, DZ, and then ADpi as top three... but I would put SK or Tri Sig before AGD

By: no.
by: Nah Jul 31, 2014 10:31:20 PM

AGD has better looking girls than both Sk and Tri sig. Sk is probably more involved

By: Nah
#4  by: really?   

you're basing your opinion on looks... We know what kind of person you are.

By: really?
by: hahaAug 6, 2014 6:43:45 PM

yes this.

By: haha
#5  by: bradda   

coming a from a guy's opinion

1) ZTA
2) ADPI
3) DZ
4) SK
5) Sigma sigma sigma
6) AGD
7) AzD

By: bradda
by: ^Aug 6, 2014 9:45:27 AM

No way. Just stop. You aren't a guy.

By: ^
by: right...Aug 6, 2014 6:44:16 PM

Says the ADPi posing as a guy...

By: right...
#6  by: another guy   

This is my completely biased opinion of who I like so far from my experiences
1) ADPi
2) DZ
3) ZTA
4) AGD
5) Tri Sigma
6) SK
7) AXiD

Just like fraternities there are really cool people in each chapter you just got to take the time and get to know them instead of categorizing them just based on what organization they are in. This is based on my experiences and how I feel the sororities should be ranked. Thanks :)

By: another guy
by: ^Aug 6, 2014 9:46:31 AM

This is so not posted by a guy, it is not even funny. Just stop ADPi. Guys don't write like that and they don't put happy faces.

By: ^
by: stopAug 6, 2014 6:45:12 PM

This is obviously ADPi on both of these posts trying to make themselves seem cool from a "guys" opinion.

By: stop
#7  by: .   

-zta
-dz
-adpi
-sk
-agd
-agd
-tri sig
-azd

if you disagree just get out cause you're wrong.

By: .
#8  by: Ghood   

Zta
Dz
Adpi
Tri sig
Agd
Sk
Azd

By: Ghood
#9  by: Lol   

Notice how everyone disagrees with who is number 1 but ZTA, DZ and ADPi are always in the top 3. That should tell you something :)

By: Lol
by: ehAug 8, 2014 11:57:50 AM

Depends on your personality but they are the best three for sure. ZTA is probably the best at the moment but DZ has reputation on thier side

By: eh
by: DZAug 9, 2014 2:04:51 PM

DZ is the best though. Sorry but reputation is the only thing that matters :/

By: DZ
by: To DZAug 9, 2014 9:23:36 PM

Your reputation as Easy DZ? That's exactly what your reputation has been for the past few years, among other things. Byeeee

By: To DZ

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.