facebook

sororities

by: New girl :P

Hai!! I'll be going to UNLV in the fall and definitely plan on pledging (: I just want an update on the top sororities based on the past year. Community service is very important to me but I also want a group of girls that I can go out and have fun with. Let me know your opinions guys and gals! ^_^

Posted By: New girl :P
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: well   

it depends on your looks in all honesty.

By: well
by: ^^^Jul 18, 2014 6:44:08 PM

? That isn't even true. It doesn't all depend on looks.

By: ^^^
by: New girl :PJul 21, 2014 9:56:42 PM

Care to elaborate? lol

By: New girl :P
#2  by: truth   

All the sororities are really good at UNLV. Go through Rush with an open mind and open heart. They all have great philanthropy events. The two most social sororities are ZTA and DZ. But all the sororities are great!

By: truth
by: New girl :PJul 21, 2014 9:57:28 PM

ZTA and DZ is what I've mainly been hearing lol Thanks for your comment love (:

By: New girl :P
#3  by: Paco   

Delta Zeta!

By: Paco
#4  by: rebel   

Just go through recruitment and see who you like. ZTA and DZ are mainly considered the top houses because they are good looking and like to party. AGD and SK have really good sisterhood and are super chill. It's just the type of person you are and who you fit in with. Honestly UNLV has great sororities that all have their specialties.

By: rebel
by: NoJul 28, 2014 4:35:21 PM

SK's known for backstabbing and a lot of drama/gossip between sisters.

AXiD seems to have the best sisterhood IMHO but they're top tier in terms of looks and have a bad rep on campus. ADPi and ZTA have good sisterhoods from what I hear.

You should just try rushing them all and see which one you fit in with... don't pick now! Pick when you meet all the houses.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.