facebook

transferring and frats

by: loyal

transferring from new york for the upcoming fall semester, im coming in as a sophomore, curious to know what the top frats to rush are.

Posted By: loyal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: frat star   

tke

By: frat star
by: loyalJul 10, 2014 8:13:48 PM

thanks bro

By: loyal
#2  by: Ya   

Tke for sure ATO is a close second

By: Ya
#3  by: Haha   

Lol why you guys misleading this dude? Lol you guys and yo mommas know got damn well tke ain't one of the top..lol

By: Haha
by: loyalJul 11, 2014 2:54:53 AM

enlighten me then broseph, or should i not expect serious answers at all here?

#4  by: Lol   

Tke and ato... Might as well stay a GDI. Shouldn't take this site too serious but go look at the reviews from the other Fraternities. Not being bias but check out phi delts lamda chi and pike now that they're back.

By: Lol
#5  by: Haha   

@loyal to be honest check out every fraternity including tke because even tho their not at top you might feel its the right one for you..just don't go looking for the top ones because to be honest just because their at top doesn't mean their guys are solid, one fraternity I would advise you to stay away from is phi delt, those guys have been having a bad rap sheet for the last 3 yrs and they have the biggest douche bags in their chapter, but to answer your question the top fraternities are SAE,Pike, Lambda Chi, K-Sig, ZBT, and AEPi

By: Haha
by: loyalJul 11, 2014 5:50:02 PM

@haha, good looks for the honest response, guess I got some research to do before I move out.

by: BahahaJul 12, 2014 12:01:40 AM

You tell him to check out everyone then stay away from phi delt LOL. Check out everyone pay no attention to some of the idiots on this site and don't EVER EVER let a girl influence your decision.

By: Bahaha
#6  by: the top   

If I were u id check ZBT SAE and the new pike all solid chapters.

By: the top
by: ...Jul 16, 2014 10:23:50 PM

half of pike is gone or alum and the other half went pi kapp lmao great retention might as well be tke they are nothing now

By: ...
#7  by: @...   

Half of Pike went Pi Kapp? You mean the only 5 expledges that now regret it... Pike might not be as big as they were, but from what I've seen lately they will be doing just fine. Don't forget the reason why other Fraternities tried to get them kicked off on the first place (hint: they are the best) and I'm sure they'll come back stronger than ever.

By: @...
by: loyalJul 17, 2014 8:13:11 PM

guess i got my work cut out for me then when the semester starts.

by: OhJul 18, 2014 10:07:59 PM

I didn't know pledges wore letters lol I guess in pike anything is possible

By: Oh
by: SikeJul 18, 2014 10:44:12 PM

Other fraternities didn't try to get them kicked off they did that fine themselves by being idiots. There is no one left pointless doing that.

By: Sike
#8  by: lol   

there's douchebags in every chapter, it seems to me like there's just a bias here.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.