facebook

greek bashing

by: Mature

I had planned to go through sorority recruitment but after reading all the Greek hate towards each other I have changed my mind

Posted By: Mature
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don't do it Johnny!   

Don't let it dissuade you from making a great decision. Greek life is a lot of fun and yes, you're gonna have people bad mouth your chapter and have people from your chapter bad mouth others but it's just a jealous minority. Fraternities do the same thing too, but at the end of the day, it's an enriching experience and we're all Greek together. You're gonna make a ton of friends that are gonna likely to stick by you even after graduation. Besides, it beats the Independent life. (Believe me. I didn't go Greek till my sophomore year)

By: Don't do it Johnny!
#2  by: No   

Go ahead and withdraw from recruitment. If you are so ignorant that you believe that everything you read on an anonymous website is true, then you probably won't make it in greek life anyway.

Just so you know, sorority girls are forbidden to post on here, so what you see are bitter, jealous girls who dropped out or didn't qualify for recruitment, college dropouts who can't let it go, or aging alums who long for their glory days. Oh and the usual unaffiliated internet trolls.

I feel sorry for people like you who allow yourself to be governed by anonymous postings on social media. You probably need to grow up before college. People are going to say things that you don't like and you're not going to be able to avoid it.

By: No
by: ^Jul 1, 2015 2:02:59 AM

^Ya this person is a regular on here. She's psycho and ANNOYING. No one controls what a person does in their free time and a TON of girls post on here all the time. @No is a little (a lot) crazy so whatever she says just ignore

By: ^
by: actuallyJul 1, 2015 9:17:26 PM

@No has some good advice. It is totally up to you whether you are happy or bitter. Don't go into recruitment feeling like you're too good for any house.

By: actually
by: well, well, wellJul 2, 2015 11:42:58 AM

A little sarcastic but the sentiment is true at least. Don't go into recruitment with expectations that you will be the one deciding your house. The houses choose and it's up to you to be enthusiastic about the house that picks you.

By: well, well, well
#3  by: well...   

It's anonymous, lots of current Greek girls post. Most of what you read has a grain of truth to it..

By: well...
by: truthJul 9, 2015 6:58:53 AM

Most of what you read has an agenda behind it. If pnms base their decisions on anonymous websites they really probably won't like Greek life. There is always the possibility that someone will write something on greek rank that they don't like.

By: truth
#4  by: Freshman   

It sounds like sorority girls are vicious and hateful

By: Freshman
by: ^^^^Jul 18, 2015 11:02:04 PM

What is your source for your comment? How many mean sorority girls have you met?

By: ^^^^
by: ha haJul 20, 2015 8:39:37 PM

She's probably the college dropout who is pretending that she was greek... sad but true.

By: ha ha
#5  by: Ditto   

MEAN girls for sure!

By: Ditto
#6  by: ?   

Why do sorority girls hate girls from other sorority houses? Does this mean once I go thru recruitment my friends will be limited to the ones that end up in the same house as me?

By: ?
by: yesJul 21, 2015 11:09:53 PM

Yes, you will never be allowed to be friends with anyone else ever again.

By: yes
by: ?Jul 21, 2015 11:13:27 PM

Are you serious???

By: ?
by: ^LMAOJul 21, 2015 11:44:47 PM

No

By: ^LMAO
by: ^Jul 22, 2015 1:29:12 AM

It was sarcasm. I'm in a house but I have lots of friends in other houses. You will make a lot of friends freshman year in the dorms but it's up to you to keep those friendships going.

By: ^
#7  by: stop   

If you're really a pnm, have the brains to get off a gossip website and look for more reliable information. Ask friends who are at KU their impressions and evaluate what they have to say by your knowledge of them. Don't ask anonymous people - you have no idea what their agenda is.

By: stop
#8  by: Big   

You will need to make up your own mind during recruitment!

By: Big

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.