Bottom (No order)
DDD
ADPi
AGD

Posted By: ku sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ku sorority   

The middle houses (except Pi Phi) tend to have the nicest most friendly girls. The upper houses have money and grades that's it. The lower houses still have a lot of great girls they're just a little on the weird side.

By: ku sorority
by: really?Jun 4, 2015 6:24:09 PM

I think you've voiced this opinion over and over. Please stop before everyone realizes that your house is having a hard time recruiting and is having to advertise on greekrank in order to make quota.

By: really?
by: umJun 4, 2015 8:29:57 PM

Wait what? What house do you think posted this lol

By: um
by: yupJun 5, 2015 12:54:08 AM

ku sorority's comment is spot on. You will generally find the nicest girls in the middle/bottom houses. Top houses feel privileged so they don't need to be nice to anyone.

By: yup
by: ^^^^ strangeJul 9, 2015 6:49:29 AM

What a weird comment! If you feel privileged you don't "need to be nice?" Girls I know are nice because they're nice, not because of which house they're in. 95% of girls in each house are nice and they're nice because it's their nature. Who would think that if you join a house that the girl posting this comment has something against that all of a sudden you don't "need to be nice?" That's just ridiculous.

By: ^^^^ strange
by: just wonderingJul 11, 2015 6:52:11 PM

Why would all the nice girls settle for middle houses? Yeah, I didn't think so. There are nice girls in every house. The ones in the top houses are just way more accomplished (better grades, better recs, better high schools, better activities, better looks, better everything.)

By: just wondering
by: haJul 11, 2015 11:10:02 PM

LOL dream on, your ego is out of control.

By: ha
by: fortunateJul 12, 2015 6:38:49 AM

It's so fortunate that we can separate girls into 3 groups:

1. Rich and Smart
2. Nice
3. Weird

Do you know who does the original sorting of girls in these groups? Is it how you are invited back to the invitational rounds of rush?

By: fortunate
#2  by: ^   

Nailed it

By: ^
#3  by: Honestly   

Move Pi Phi to top and Theta to middle.

By: Honestly
by: lolJun 6, 2015 10:29:00 AM

Pi Phi 8th in grades and higher than theta? Um no?

By: lol
by: No^Jul 3, 2015 10:09:29 PM

Pi Phi has some of the rudest girls I have ever met in my whole life.
Thetas are very down to earth, yes there may be a few that aren't but I don't know any Pi Phi that was actually genuinely nice. Also at recruitment a Pi Phi didn't even know what her own philanthropy was for. She just knew it involved books

By: No^
#4  by: truth   

Everyone is tired of the top houses being unfairly targeted by lower houses. It isn't anywhere near true that girls in lower houses are nicer or anything. The only difference is that they probably didn't have quite as good of grades or quite as good of recs, or quite as many activities, or quite as many friends in top houses. All our houses are good but since this is a ranking site, it's obvious that some houses are seen as being wanted more by pnms. That doesn't make them mean, in fact, if anything, I think the girls in higher houses are more social during recruitment. The only girls I had that had a hard time coming up with small talk during recruitment were in houses she's listed on the bottom. So let's just be honest here and admit that some pnms like some houses better and let it go at that.

By: truth
by: @TRUTHJun 7, 2015 3:03:47 PM

Says the girl (truth) who thinks she's in a top house..... LMFAO

By: @TRUTH
by: @get a lifeJun 11, 2015 11:07:45 PM

I don't know if you realize this or not, but this is a ranking site. It's all right for people to say that they think this house is #1 and this one is #9. And sorry, but #1 is better.

By: @get a life
by: doncha knowJun 28, 2015 4:59:46 PM

Every day of recruitment every pnm marks her card listing the houses she wants to go back to and the ones she doesn't. The generally recognized top houses are the ones most pnms want to go back to. Not every pnm and not every house, but in general it's true. That's what she means by most desired or wanted by pnms. I'm not talking about return rate. That only applies to the percentage of girls that return to a house that invites them.

By: doncha know
#5  by: ranks   

This really isn't a bad rank at all. I don't think I would change a thing except to move AChio higher.

By: ranks
#6  by: hah   

this is only based on grades

By: hah
by: umJun 24, 2015 8:09:18 PM

No it's not. Not even close. Did you even see the grades?

By: um
#7  by: really pretty accurate   

Really a pretty accurate statement of what most greeks think in my opinion.

By: really pretty accurate
by: yesJun 29, 2015 8:31:06 PM

accurate as of now - we'll see after recruitment

By: yes
by: As of now...Jun 29, 2015 10:51:02 PM

As of now, SK should be bottom tier due to grades and basically can't get a frat to pair with them, and all the girls that dropped this year. Gphi should go to middle (grades) KD should go to top (grades) and Pi Phi to lower (grades and general drop in quality of the girls they picked up last year. They need to do a lot better with recruitment to even put them back to middle.

By: As of now...
by: ^^^^Jun 30, 2015 1:41:51 PM

Silly KD! One semester of higher grades isn't going to undo the many many semesters of top 3 grades other houses have had. You're not moving anywhere now. Well see in five years or so if you keep making those grades.

By: ^^^^
by: accurateJun 30, 2015 9:01:42 PM

Due to recent pledge classes, KD has moved up in place every semester for the past 2 years. Inversely, houses like Pi Phi have gone down every semester for the past 2 years, so I think current trends will continue, no reason for them not to.

By: accurate
by: axoJun 30, 2015 9:05:53 PM

AXO has also been killing it with the grades recently. I'm sure that trend will continue as well.

By: axo
by: wellJul 9, 2015 6:51:37 AM

Let's assign ranks to houses AFTER they have made top grades for a while. Not BEFORE when you think the trend will maybe continue.

By: well
#8  by: PNM   

I'm going to be a PNM in the fall, anyone have any good advice as far as recruitment is concerned?

By: PNM
by: yesJun 30, 2015 9:15:33 PM

Get off greek rank and go through recruitment and make up your own mind.

By: yes
by: ha haJul 1, 2015 9:18:34 PM

good advice

By: ha ha
#9  by: yep   

Probably the best rank on this site. This was posted even before spring grades came out, which shows a lot of insight. GPhi needs to move to bottom of middle until they can become more social and bring their grades up. DG is too high and AXO needs to come up. Other than that, the rest are pretty darn good.

By: yep
by: ha haJul 9, 2015 6:54:17 AM

ranking is good how it is - no one moved anywhere based on one semester of grades - besides nearly all the houses had similar grades and no house, even SK had wildly different grades

By: ha ha
#10  by: ranks   

Ranks don't change that much from semester to semester just based on grades. I can see that Pi Phi might be in trouble because it's been a slide over several semesters. But just rank is less important than whether the general gpas are maintained. Some houses do some kind of silly (maybe dishonest) things to enhance their ranking. They will recruit girls with elem ed majors instead of engineering majors. They will require girls to drop a class so that they aren't full time students and so don't have to be counted. So if you are thinking about choosing a house just based on how they rank in grades, don't.

By: ranks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.