Lower Middle:
DG; SK; AChiO
Bottom:
TriDelt; KD; AGD

Posted By: Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: adpi   

Adpi go back to the gutter where you belong and stop trying to think you own greek rank. Ok thanks bye

By: adpi
by: Why?May 15, 2015 7:33:33 AM

ADP is a great house. Why so much animosity toward them?

Actually, ALL the sororities are great houses. Every house is loaded with smart, classy, hot girls. Every class has their dogs.

By: Why?
#2  by: Kappa   

Kappa you're not a top house. Stoppp

By: Kappa
#3  by: greek knows   

This is so much BS. PiPhi once was a better house but now they suck. Dumb dumb dumb. Kappa has weird unpopular girls as does Theta. Adpi top middle? You guys are smoking some funny weed. I'm sure this is Adpi because they hate the Kappa Deltas and put them last. At least TRY to be a little creative when you're self ranking. KD is upper middle at least and everyone knows it. Adpi you need to get back down where you belong and stop self ranking. You will always be the weird outcast house that no one wants except as a last resort so just stop.

By: greek knows
by: RanksMay 15, 2015 1:25:18 AM

I'm not an adpi. Ranked them off of the ones I know. The ones I know are nice and talk highly of their sorority. That's all.
ChiO as much as people don't like it will be a top house for a while.
PiPhi has had good recruitments
Kappa has a good reputation

By: Ranks
by: whaT?May 15, 2015 5:50:47 PM

So you admit you ranked them only off the ones you know? Maybe you should stop ranking people off minimum knowledge. Pi phi had a terrible recruitment. Are you going to deny they dropped to 8th place in grades?? Why don't you stick to something you know because you obviously know NOTHING about the houses at KU, which is glaringly obvious by this post.
This ranking is ridiculous and everyone knows it. Switch Adpi with KD and get Pi Phi and Kappa out of top house. You shouldn't be on Greek Rank when you know so little about the houses, freshman.

By: whaT?
by: AdpiMay 24, 2015 9:14:44 AM

Since when has adpi hated kappa delta? From my perspective there seems to be zero animosity towards our KD neighbors... I agree we don't belong in the top middle tier, but who cares anyways? This is just Greek rank lol

By: Adpi
#4  by: Rankings   

I'd say that Kappa needs to come down. The only top two are Chio and Pi Phi. The rest looks perfect though

By: Rankings
by: ...May 17, 2015 11:34:14 AM

You couldn't pay me to be a Chi O... Gphi is way better than XO and DG should be up there too

By: ...
by: ^^May 17, 2015 12:57:27 PM

Agree about Chio but Gphi is not much better. Also, DG are a bunch of sk.anks they are exactly where they belong.

By: ^^
#5  by: NO!   

TOP House:
ChiO

Upper Middle, Lower Middle, Bottom:
All the rest. They are all excellent houses full of great girls

By: NO!
by: noMay 17, 2015 1:10:01 PM

No. Chio has the biggest nicest house but the girls are not top girls. Money does not make you a top girl.

By: no
#6  by: real top   

Chi O G Phi and Theta

By: real top
#7  by: pefect   

This is fairly accurate, i think kappa is upper mid, but im not sure gphi is considered top anymore

By: pefect
#8  by: kugreek   

Looks good to me, gphi and kappa all are in an awkward spot of not top but still very good, they have both been sliding downhill though

By: kugreek
#9  by: no   

pi phis aren't anywhere close to being a top house anymore, for a lot of reasons. Stop trying to make them relevant.

By: no
#10  by: pi phi who cares   

pi phi's fine, not great, but not as sound as they used to be. but no one has topped them yet. original post is more accurate

By: pi phi who cares

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.