facebook

kd is the newest house...

by: KD

Yet they have more rankings than any other sorority except GPB(and 6 points ahead of second place) Still they continue to insist it is others ranking them because they are just that great... Right...

Posted By: KD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

LOL at your complete OBSESSION over ranking numbers and houses and where they stand in your obsessed mind. Get over it I don't think you understand how psycho you really are.

By: lol
by: @LolMar 24, 2015 4:30:07 PM

Different poster but I have to agree it is obvious they self rank on here constantly. It is a running joke any time any one mentions Greek Rank.

By: @Lol
#2  by: haha   

Maybe they have the most number of ranks (since you seem to be so obsessed with things like that) because you put a rank on their wall every. single. day. Why are you so bitter is the real question? Why don't you obsess over other houses assumed self ranks? There's plenty of other houses you can claim self rank I think your beef is with someone in Kappa Delta. What did one steal your boyfriend or something. Grow up you are a nut case.

By: haha
by: @hahaMar 24, 2015 12:30:48 PM

You know when you make arguments you might want to make them truthful when someone can spend 2 secs confirming. They have a few negative ranks recently but for the most part it is self rank after self rank page after page. And no it is not because you are successful.

By: @haha
#3  by: ^   

It's completely ridiculous the way they self rank. If Someone was negative ranking them everyday they wouldn't be that far ahead of the others. They are definitely overcompensating for something.

By: ^
by: sadMar 24, 2015 5:14:28 PM

Maybe there are more ranks because maybe everytime one of you bitter obsessed girls posts a lie someone feels the need to counter attack your lie? Another thing, I'm sure all these comments pretending to be different girls are in fact, the same girl who made this original post and the same girl who writes something bad on their wall every day. Why don't you focus on your own houses flaws for a change, or even some other house, your obsession with one house is getting a little ridiculous don't you think?

By: sad
#4  by: omg   

Since you're keeping track, Greek Rank has only been in existence for 3 1/2 years so each house has been on here for the same amount of time. Achio has a ton of self ranks maybe you should bully them for a while? Thing is, how do you determine, almighty god of greek rank, who self ranks and who doesnt? You don't so grow up and find something else to do with your time since you have so much free time to be so concerned with greek rank and who has the highest score. So pathetic

By: omg
#5  by: truth   

Many of the comments on the houses are from the same obsessed person who wrote this original comment.

By: truth
by: True datMar 28, 2015 1:45:01 PM

Actually not but keep telling yourself that.

By: True dat
#6  by: @OP   

I feel you, OP. I'm starting to think 90% of posts on here are from KDs. Which makes sense because only a KD would care about what people are saying about them on greekrank. When in reality the only people who really get on here are THEMSELVES!

By: @OP
by: so bitterApr 9, 2015 4:00:45 PM

And here you are having a conversation with yourself again lol

By: so bitter
#7  by: so bitter   

When I see what I think are self ranks I just roll my eyes and go on my way. Since you seem to be so bothered by the ranks of only one particular house there must be a very good reason. Jealousy? Didn't get a bid? Someone stole your boyfriend? If you really didn't care about them you wouldn't spend so much time on them. You only make yourself look bad so I suggest you try something else to occupy your time. You are getting ridiculous! Posing as other commenters, going from the wall to the discussion, whatever your little desperate self can come up with. It's an unhealthy obsession you should get professional help

By: so bitter
#8  by: truth   

The houses with a lot of rankings are ones where there is a jealous girl who gets on multiple times a day and down ranks them. You'll rarely see multiple positive ranks coming from the same person because girls in the houses really don't care about this site. Only some old fishwife alums whose glory days are loooong gone.

By: truth
by: @Apr 10, 2015 10:45:35 AM

What are you talking about? There are lots of houses with a lot of rankings and you're trying to justify one house is responsible for that? "Girls in the houses really don't care about this site" Point proven you are commenting on here every day and are obsessed and NEED A LIFE. You can't even put a sentence together.

By: @
#9  by: LOL wut   

I know it's so obvious. We're not idiots KD

By: LOL wut
#10  by: rankings    

Who cares? At the end of the day it depends on which house a PNM wants to be in. None of this nonsense changes anyone's mind.

By: rankings

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.