facebook

top 3 in grades

by: XO, KAT, GPB

The selective sororities are the ones which are selective in grades so that girls have the mental ability and study skills to be successful at school and still have time to be involved. Congrats to XO, KAT, and GPB

Posted By: XO, KAT, GPB
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: ^^   

haha

By: ^^
#2  by: truth   

Those are the top houses for sure. I didn't realize they also got top grades. Congrats.

By: truth
#3  by: grades   

Grades are super important and the best houses ALWAYS have the best grades.

By: grades
by: @ku sororityMar 5, 2015 11:41:30 PM

Jealous much? Your motives are pretty transparent.

By: @ku sorority
#4  by: hahaha   

Oh please seriously stop. You're embarrassing yourselves. These are not "the top houses for sure" Get a grip and go back to your cave. Your GPA's are a tiny fraction above the other houses and not that much difference. You must be in serious need of attention.

By: hahaha
by: aboveMar 7, 2015 12:46:17 AM

Speak for yourself. I also consider those houses to be the top. Stop letting your jealousy show.

By: above
by: um...Apr 17, 2015 9:18:57 PM

top houses FOR SURE

By: um...
#5  by: agree   

Yes. Top houses. Don't whine about it. Just go study and raise your house's grades.

By: agree
by: LOLMar 12, 2015 12:35:47 PM

LOL guaranteed no one is whining since no one cares

By: LOL
#6  by: grades?   

No one cares who has top GPA. My house is considered a party house and we are very happy with our mediocre grades cuz we have lives.

By: grades?
#7  by: get over yourselves   

Those are not the 3 top houses. They have the highest GPA (by a fraction) but it ends there. Get over yourselves already.

By: get over yourselves
#8  by: Top 3   

Yes, those are the most desired houses by potential new members. Yes. They have the top 3 in grades. Does that make them the best? I would say yes, but if you have other values you might not agree. That's fine. There are lots of houses for girls to choose from and lots of girls for houses to choose from.

By: Top 3
by: lolMar 9, 2015 12:10:07 PM

Top 3 in grades does not make them the best houses. There are waaaaay more important qualities. Those are also the most stuck up conceited houses too and yes I personally value character over money or grades so I'm gonna say you're in one of those houses and of course you are gonna say your house is the best but I wouldn't expect anything less. Having a high GPA doesn't mean anything in the real world if you are also a condescending b.itch.

By: lol
by: agreeMar 9, 2015 11:42:49 PM

^agree with this so much. Some girls are so full of themselves it's disgusting.

By: agree
by: ????Mar 14, 2015 9:43:28 PM

You're silly if you think you're able to assess and quantify the character of each house. That's ridiculous.

I look at I look at rankings to be which houses the girls want during recruitment. What do most girls want? They want Chi O, G Phi, and Theta.

Sorry you're unhappy about what people want. Maybe work on improving your house and your recruitment. It is a little pathetic to just complain and pretend to judge others' characters.

By: ????
by: actuallyMar 15, 2015 2:23:50 PM

During recruitment that's what girls think they want based on what propaganda you girls put out, but unless you go to the same high school as the majority of the girls in the house you end up miserable. They are exclusive and snobby and most that got in better houses are very relieved a few weeks after recruitment when they see they dodged a bullet. You put yourselves on some pedestal problem is no one is standing below you because they went on to have very successful full happy lives in another house and thank their lucky stars every day.

By: actually
#9  by: the truth   

"mental ability and study skills to be successful at school and still have time to be involved" Excuse me why I gag. There are 4.0 students in every single house. LOTS of them. Your houses are no better. There are super involved girls in every single house as well. Posts like this, that single out a few houses and try to say they are better than everyone else is why most people hate sororities in general and sorority girls in particular. Plus, if anyone agrees with what I'm saying, you immediately claim jealousy. Why is it so hard for you to get that NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU. Your heads are so far up your asses and you live so far out of reality you have actually convinced yourselves this is true. Get off your princess thrones and stop trying so hard to exclude and separate yourselves and maybe work a little harder on your character and have some humility. All you care about is dividing not bringing together. Making yourself seem more exclusive just makes you all look like the big bi.tches that you really are. Grow up

By: the truth
by: ^Mar 11, 2015 5:26:45 PM

well said

By: ^
by: aboveMar 14, 2015 9:44:49 PM

Seriously.... If it gags you to rank houses, why are you on GREEK RANK? Did you not know what this site was about?

by: aboveMar 15, 2015 9:11:20 PM

exactly! People who are critical of houses that make good grades and say they're stuck up are just jealous and trying to convince others of their opinions. It's so sad.

by: feel sorry for youMar 16, 2015 1:40:40 AM

No one is critical of houses that get good grades they are critical of houses that act like they are better than everyone else. None of the houses at KU have grades to be ashamed of but your disgusting arrogant over inflated opinion of yourselves is repulsive. Maybe you need some instructions in humility. This discussion is the exact reason most people hate on Greeks. Get off your self-appointed high horse and understand why you are so disliked.

By: feel sorry for you
by: @aboveMar 17, 2015 12:26:46 AM

You sound a little hot for a girl that's posting on greek rank. Did you not realize it was a site for people to discuss why (in their opinion) one house ranks higher or is more desirable than another house? If you didn't realize that, perhaps you'd just like to get off this site so you won't be so disturbed.

By: @above
by: ^^^Mar 17, 2015 11:12:46 AM

Ha yep you hypocrite. She's obviously stating her opinion so she's doing what this site is supposed to be for I think maybe you're the disturbed one. Looks like you only want to read opinions when they agree with yours? Lmfao

By: ^^^
by: haha Mar 17, 2015 8:34:36 PM

Looks to me like she's criticizing people who think differently than she does. And she seems to be criticizing them for an "over inflated opinion" of houses she doesn't like. It's a little strange that she thinks all the houses are the same and yet she's on Greek Rank spouting her (under inflated???) opinion.

By: haha
by: @lolMar 18, 2015 11:36:19 AM

She's stating her opinion, just like you. Sorry you don't agree with it but you don't get to decide what everyone's opinion is. And you don't get to call people disturbed if they don't agree with you.

By: @lol
by: ?Mar 18, 2015 10:03:28 PM

I see her criticizing the fact that some houses are more well liked than others and saying that they're really all the same. She objects to those houses being so well liked.

By: ?
by: @?Mar 18, 2015 11:00:42 PM

Don't think so but whatever. Get a life, and some mental help while you're at it.

By: @?
by: aboveApr 17, 2015 9:24:43 PM

I guess it's hard for the girl above to realize that she holds a minority opinion and that others are laughing at her persistence.

#10  by: top houses   

Yes. Contrary to what someone seems to think, Chi O, G Phi, and Theta are the top houses. Sorry if this fact makes you sad, but it's just the honest truth.

By: top houses
by: good godMar 21, 2015 11:48:18 PM

No contrary to what you think, the MAJORITY of people, greek and non greek do not like those houses. No one cares about your overinflated gpa, as human beings you are stuck up conceited pompous and disgustingly in love with yourselves. You live in a fantasy bubble of your own doing, and the vast majority of people dislike you intensely, and this very post proves why. You all make people sick,

By: good god
by: LolMar 22, 2015 12:02:17 AM

It's not gpa, because we are all really close. It's cuz u swallow, for sport, am I right?

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.