DDD

Bottom:
AGD
ADP

Posted By: KU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wtf   

Just stop. Everyone knows these are a complete joke, and you are in one of your self proclaimed "top" houses. I could rip apart all your favorite houses and find a hundred awesome things about your bottom houses. No house "has it all" and no house sucks. Grow up.

By: wtf
by: hahaOct 14, 2014 4:41:21 PM

No joke. This list is different for everyone. I get so tired of girls who call themselves top tier plastering all over the internet how great they think they are. It just makes them even more childish and hated.

By: haha
#2  by: actually   

I am in a middle house and I think it's a pretty accurate listing of how most people perceive sororities. I wouldn't want to be on one that is really expensive, elite, academic, and involved. I like hanging out with my sisters and doing what I want to do. I like less pressure. I think it's a good thing to know going in.

By: actually
by: 00Oct 14, 2014 8:49:05 PM

Funny you say this but this persons list of top houses aren't any more involved.than middle or bottom houses. Usually it's the "bottom" houses that seem to be really active and involved.

By: 00
by: agree with actuallyOct 14, 2014 10:27:17 PM

I think OO must be dyslexic. The top houses are the ones who are the most involved, smart, go to the most parties, etc.

By: agree with actually
by: no...actuallyOct 15, 2014 1:46:14 AM

Not dyslexic, just realistic, and not trying to make out certain girls as better than other girls. The only thing you can see on paper is gpa, and kappa is 10th so why are they on top? Chios are boring and dont go to parties, and they dont have any more philanthropic events than any other house. Adpi and axo and agd are involved in literally everything, and participate way more often then chio or gphi. Your top house list never wins at competitions, and are no better than other houses. Stop trying to make like you can say certain people are better than other people. They aren't. Money doesn't make you better

By: no...actually
#3  by: well   

No one gives a rat's ass about your on-campus brick houses. Why you keep insisting this makes you top houses is mind-blowing. No one cares how much money your parents have either. Can't wait till you spoiled privileged bi tch es try making it in the real world without all your perks of your special standing just because you think being in a certain sorority makes you better than everyone else.

By: well
#4  by: top houses   

Top houses are the top ones because almost every girl going through recruitment wants those houses. So sorry if you want to make up some supposed "stereotype" and keep talking about it on an anonymous website, it's okay. Stupid, but okay.

By: top houses
by: truthOct 29, 2014 9:13:40 PM

Because everyone wants to live in the nice big houses closest to campus, it's not because the girls are better than all the other houses.

By: truth
#5  by: real truth   

I think the fact that you admit that everyone wants top houses means they have the pick of the girls and most pick the top girls. You're talking chicken and egg. It just doesn't matter if any one girl's motivation is picking the physical house or the girls that live in the house. Top girls pick top houses. It's just that simple.

By: real truth
by: lmaoOct 31, 2014 1:46:44 AM

What did you even say? You make no sense. PNMs pick big elegant houses on campus over small wooden houses away from campus. That has NOTHING to do with the girls already in the house. Your logic is flawed. Plus, everyone knows you don't get to decide what sorority house you get, the girls already in the house do, and they 99% of the time pick their friends, period. Stop kidding yourself.

By: lmao
by: truthfullyNov 2, 2014 1:14:32 PM

They want the big nice houses that are convenient for walking to campus. This has nothing to do with the girls lol Shows how superficial you are to equate a big house with a higher quality girl. What an ego

By: truthfully
#6  by: funny thread   

This is the funniest thread. Obviously, if the big houses have their pick of the top girls, those houses are better SINCE THEY PICK THE TOP GIRLS.

It's hard to believe that some of you qualified to get into KU with your lack of logic skills.

By: funny thread
by: "wow grow up "Nov 4, 2014 6:01:12 PM

Get over your politics of envy. It's classical democratic party tactics.

By: "wow grow up "
by: to "wow grow up"Nov 7, 2014 1:17:04 AM

Lmfao at girls who always pull the envy card when they get called out on how big of a B ITCH they are. No one is envious, You're just a B ITCH

By: to "wow grow up"
by: @wow grow upNov 7, 2014 1:09:05 PM

Go back and read what she said. She said there are all kinds of girls in all houses. "Top" really just refers to the houses that the girls going through recruitment want. Anytime you have choices, one thing is preferred over another. You seem bitter that your house isn't preferred. Instead of venting on Greek Rank, go out and make it special. Do things that get your house noticed for the right reasons. It don't help your house to say that the houses that the majority prefer are full of awful girls. It doesn't make sense and it isn't true. I agree you need to calm down and stop reading Greek Rank because obviously it stirs you up.

By: @wow grow up
#7  by: really   

LOL I'm not the OP but I agree that the girls in certain houses who need to say how much better they are than everyone else give all sorority girls a bad name. Seriously get over yourself and off your high house.

By: really
by: lolNov 6, 2014 1:24:09 PM

pun intended I'm sure

By: lol
by: doubt itNov 7, 2014 1:14:13 PM

I can't imagine that there are many Chi Os, G Phis, and Pi Phis on here saying that they're top houses. They just know it and accept it. The people writing these silly rankings are probably middle and lower houses who are trying to get people to agree that they're better than the house that was better than them last year. It looks to me like you're assuming you know who's writing and their motivations. That's a lot of assuming and getting upset at your own assumptions. Hey, this is anonymous. Don't assume you know the greek affiliation of anyone who posts. That should relieve your envy and bitterness somewhat. As I see it, no one is saying that they personally are better -- just that their perception is that a certain house or houses is better. Calm now?

By: doubt it
by: what a jokeNov 7, 2014 3:32:44 PM

Hmm. but you're saying you are in a top house. Just know it and accept it. Ya we should all bow down to you and accept your disgusting display of ego. Sure it's the poor lowly bottom houses so insecure that they write on here every day to make themselves seem equal to you horrendous conceited arrogant girls. Of course, every girl not in a top house is bitter and envious. COULD YOU BE ANY MORE FULL OF YOURSELF????? This is exactly why everyone hates you. Your insistence that everyone not you wants to be you is disgusting. You make me sick. Do something with your life instead of shoving your nose in the air to everyone else.

By: what a joke
by: me..Nov 8, 2014 9:41:12 PM

I think the problem is your definition of better. The majority of people mean more exclusive or more desirable when they say "better." By the majority definition Chi O and G Phi have better girls. You seem to mean a person who is more loved by God or something. By your definition all the houses have "better" girls. So please stop arguing. Apples and Broccoli, you know.

By: me..
by: good godNov 9, 2014 11:20:31 AM

LOL she's going by YOUR definition of better. You know, the post above that YOU wrote and I quote ""top girls" are the ones with high gpas, lots of activities, good community service, excellent recs, good reputations, and nice looks." You somehow think your house (and all the top houses) is the only one with those kind of girls. It's been pointed out to you (but you can't seem to understand) that every house has those kinds of girls, and in fact your "lower" houses have specific girls who are smarter, involved in more activities, better looking, and better reputations than some of your "top" houses. I could give you multiple specific examples of specific girls that would smash your generalization but you are so agitated that most people do not agree with you. You are wrong, you are just going by some stereotype only because a lot of girls want the bigger nice house close to campus whether or not they even know anyone in that house. Girls in those houses only pick their friends as sisters so you're saying their friends are the "best" girls just because of who they know? You are so wrong, and so pathetic, it's sad. Have fun in the real world when no one gives a crap what sorority you live in. You get 5 minutes to make a judgement on a girl, and no one is going to take the time to get to know a girl in 5 minutes. Certain houses already have their pledge class before rush even starts.You are guaranteed a bid if your best friend is in the house. Has nothing to do with being better

By: good god

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.