facebook

rock chalk dance team

by: rockchalkdancer

how hard is it to make the rock chalk dance team if i've danced since age 3 and overall a pretty good dancer. i was one dance team all four years of high school and i have blonde hair and look like an average college dance team girl. any advice on what it takes to make it for next year?

Posted By: rockchalkdancer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oh my   

Why don't you just try out and find out? It's beyond stupid to ask on an anonymous site.

By: oh my
#2  by: yes   

Work on your kicks. Yours are a little low. Make sure you can fix the problem you're having with your back walkover. And sometimes you sickle your feet. And I also noticed from your post that you don't always keep your knees straight. That's important. You have a year to work on these things so get to work!

By: yes
by: rockchalkdancerSep 24, 2014 4:33:05 PM

i'm confused

By: rockchalkdancer
by: jayhawkSep 24, 2014 9:08:17 PM

She's being sarcastic and rude, typical. But honestly this is a greek forum and you should contact the dance team. They have a website and you can email the director, they will give you information you can use. The only thing I could suggest is to attend as many camps as possible, so you get to know the girls and that might get you a better chance. Good luck

By: jayhawk
by: actuallySep 25, 2014 11:22:22 PM

I think it's a bit bizarre that someone would question an anonymous website about their chances for be a rock chalk dancer. Weird. But I think it's hilarious that someone tried to answer.

By: actually
by: trueSep 26, 2014 1:15:57 AM

agree. If a person is stupid enough to ask if they're going to make a dance team, they need to get some constructive help. Yes's comment on #3 is about as close as any anon site can get

By: true
by: hilariousSep 26, 2014 11:12:59 AM

Maybe it is a little sarcastic to give specific advice on kicks and stuff but it's pretty funny to think of asking greek rank how to make rockchalk.

By: hilarious
#3  by: blonde   

Blondes are automatically chosen. You don't need to do anything else.

By: blonde

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.