ADPi

Posted By: RCJH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yestruth   

what the hell are you smoking? None of these are right

By: yestruth
#2  by: Uhhhh   

Kappa and Chi O didn't even meet quota...they definitely aren't top.

By: Uhhhh
by: truthAug 24, 2014 1:19:54 AM

Only kappa didnt meet quota, but that doesn't mean it isn't a top house. Kappy and Chi O will always be great houses with great girls

By: truth
by: wellAug 24, 2014 11:10:06 AM

All houses are great with great girls. One or two doesn't get to always be ranked in the top over and over without doing anything to earn it.

By: well
by: nope Sep 17, 2014 5:02:37 PM

Guys kd is a top house

By: nope
#3  by: switch   

Switch Gamma Phi and Chi O and then it's perfect.

By: switch
#4  by: @switch   

Yes. Chi O is the top house without a doubt. Gamma Phi is close but Chi O is better.

By: @switch
#5  by: depends   

Depends on your definition of top. Closest to campus, yes. High quality good decent caring girls, bottom. These two houses hold the biggest snobs (plus piphi) and rudest meanest girls. So if you think these are the top houses your priorities are messed up. Really it's how you treat other people that matters over money any day of the week

By: depends
by: definitionSep 5, 2014 10:32:55 PM

Yes, I like your definition of top houses being the ones closest to campus. If we try to rank depending on "high quality good decent caring girls" we have the problem of people not agreeing. You think all the girls in 3 houses are the biggest snobs and the rudest meanest girls. No one else agrees with you. So you spend hours on the internet trying to convince people of your definition and it's just ridiculous.

So good idea! From now on we'll just define rank as how close your house is to campus.

By: definition
by: omgSep 7, 2014 12:07:39 AM

Haha you are clearly psycho. No one agrees with her? I agree with her, and so do the majority of the people at KU. Honey you're the only one spending hours on the internet I think you need a break before you throw yourself off the ledge.

By: omg
by: @aboveSep 7, 2014 1:39:46 AM

I like the idea of saying that the top houses can be defined by location. Comment #5 is brilliant. Obviously no one agrees about which house is top based on girls since "Depends" (isn't that granny underwear???) thinks that top house girls are snobby, mean, and rude we have to have a different way to rank.

By: @above
by: ughOct 10, 2014 3:04:05 AM

Its sad but true how the hosues close to campus will have a higher likelyhood of being a top one

By: ugh
#6  by: Yes   

The main post is very very accurate!

By: Yes
#7  by: ku   

A house that doesn't even meet quota cannot be a top house. Plus, these rankings are absolutely wrong.

By: ku
#8  by: jj   

Kd is above theta and dg Everyone knows that

By: jj
#9  by: wow   

Theta and Kappa both suck. Do not tell me a house is a top house when they can't even meet quota.

By: wow
#10  by: top?   

Give some of your so-called "bottom" houses credit. DDD had a strong recruitment and easily met quota while having to cut girls, yet you say they're a middle/bottom house. AGD had strong numbers too and ADPi got some really smart girls. Chio's are smart but socially backward and super weird. I heard they had to snap bid too. A house doesn't get to be a top house just because at one time they were. Sorry but I know a top of girls that cut GPhi and Chio first round because they couldn't stand the girls.

By: top?
by: UhSep 8, 2014 10:25:39 PM

Chi o didn't snap bid. Get your facts right before running your mouth

By: Uh
by: actuallySep 9, 2014 11:19:57 AM

Ya they did cuz they actually suck and most people hate them.

By: actually
by: ^^^^Sep 9, 2014 3:06:56 PM

Please go take your medication and chill out. Just because you're socially inept and hate people for no reason doesn't mean most people do.

By: ^^^^
by: ^^^^Sep 9, 2014 5:35:24 PM

Troll

By: ^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.