facebook

ku

by: KD

Kappa Delta is the single best house on campus. Obviously.

Posted By: KD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

OK Gamma Phi, stop baiting. I mean I do agree with you in a way as they are one of the top houses but you have been baiting this website for a long time please stop making all our pnms thinking we're psycho

By: ha
#2  by: Lol   

It's almost funny how hard you try to put down GPhi. Just know you're only fooling yourself.

By: Lol
#3  by: ??   

Please enlighten me on how you know which girls post which comments? You must be a truly gifted psychic.

By: ??
#4  by: oh boy    

LOL KD give it a rest.

By: oh boy
#5  by: not   

LOL GPhi I'm absolutely sure a KD didn't even start this discussion most likely you girls once again like you've done all over this site, gheez

By: not
#6  by: wondering   

I'm wondering why people state which houses are posting. It's obvious no one knows. For PNMs reading this it is just irritating. If someone doesn't like a house, fine. That's their opinion. It's just stupid to pretend you know which house doesn't like another house. Besides aren't there like 200 girls or something in a house? One girl couldn't represent a house even if you guessed right.

By: wondering
by: so trueAug 3, 2014 6:46:21 PM

Exactly! I am baffled by that too. I just don't get how people on here complain about snobby behavior then turn around and act the same way only in the opposite direction.

By: so true
#7  by: ha   

Obviously

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.