facebook

honestly

by: Honestly

This page makes greek life here seem WACK. While it may not be the best at the nation, I would encourage EVERYONE to go greek at KU instead of not. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: actually   

Only problem is everyone can't go greek. There are only about 500 open spots a year and over a thousand already rush. If everyone tried most couldn't get in a house

By: actually
by: ^Apr 25, 2014 9:08:13 PM

And I don't know where you get your information from but the more girls who rush the higher the quota sororities are allowed to take. You just sound very negative and I don't want anybody to be swayed from rushing because of all the negativity of this website.

By: ^
#2  by: ^   

Are you dumb? That would mean 50% of the girls who rush don't get bids. It's more like 4%.

By: ^
#3  by: rush   

The maximum capacity of the houses is where she's getting it from. They can only take so many. It's 4% of the girls who make it to pref night. Lots of girls don't make it that far and some do drop but there just isn't enough room for 1000 new girls every year. It's simple math

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.