facebook

stop

by: Frats

Stop saying every frat is on the rise. If everyone was on the rise no one would be climbing the ranks.

TKE, PiKapp, and PiLam are truly the only Frats rising and actually making big moves. Tke has only been hear a few years and have one of the bigger philanthropy, good socials and some really cute young guys, and one of the more sought after during rush. PiKapp has had some incredible pledge classes recently full of attractive guys and are really starting to get respect with sudflood and good socials. PiLam has gone from pilame my freshman year into one of the more popular Frats going into my senior year.

Delts have made strides but not nearly on the levels of the three above .

LXA made big moves and now sit on the top.

i don't want to hear anything about ato, they're hype has come and gone very fast

Phi sig has fallen hard, beta and sigmachee are starting to slip, and kdr continues to claim they're on the rise when in reality they're just not very good and have been saying this for the passed 6 semesters.

Pike, Fiji, sae, and delta sig all continue to be good. Those 4, lambda, PiKapp, tke, and PiLam are the places to rush next year otherwise planning on being irrelevant or not very good by the time you graduate

Posted By: Frats
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: SAE   

Just missed a spring pledge class. They could've had at least 8 new brothers. Missing a pledge class can really hurt a fraternity.

By: SAE
#2  by: This   

is the most relevant post this website has ever seen

By: This
#3  by: delta sig   

Had been on probation for 5 out of the last six semesters. Slipping in my opinion

By: delta sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.