facebook

which sororities?

by: :)

Are there any sororities full of stuck up, rich girls? I know it's not good to judge a whole house, but which sororities have these vibes? Thanks!

Posted By: :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

there isn't a single sorority with girls mostly like that. they all have stuck up girls and rich girls. they also all have down to earth girls who might not be the most wealthy. you usually have to have money to join a sorority though

By: no
#2  by: a lot of girls in   

aphi definitely

By: a lot of girls in
#3  by: stop   

quit trying to make drama on this website people are just going to comment on this with top tier names

By: stop
#4  by: you can't   

no single sorority can be categorized this way

By: you can't
by: ThisMay 1, 2015 6:23:48 AM

Is exactly right. Each sorority has a variety of girls and none are seen as only having rich stuck-up members.

By: This
#5  by: .   

APhi asked me on pref night what my dad did for a living out of the blue.... Needless to say, I dropped them.

By: .
by: YeahMay 1, 2015 1:55:06 PM

I heard that from a few of my friends too. Pretty bad.

By: Yeah
#6  by: middle tier here.    

every sorority is going to have some stuck up rich girls. yes some girls do pay their own dues, but when a semester is anywhere from 400-800, usually members aren't poor. its definitely not just top tier houses. i understand the hate we may have for other houses but thats honestly no reason to assume that they fit in every negative label cause they really dont.

By: middle tier here.
#7  by: tbh   

im in a bottom tier sorority and my dad is a multimillionaire, so basically they all have stuck up rich girls but it really doesnt matter because my parents money did not help me get into a top tier sorority anyway

By: tbh
by: lol whatAug 3, 2015 7:33:34 PM

you basically just called yourself a stuck up rich girl

By: lol what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.