overall

by: ranks

DG/APHI/KD
DDD/ZTA
SK/AXO
GPHI/ADPI/XO
PIPHI
KKG

not in any particular order among the lines but I'd say it's clear to anyone that in the next couple of years tridelt will rise and dg will fall. zta/sk/axo have all recruited well but i don't see them surpassing any of the upper tiers. gphi is doing well for being so new!

Posted By: ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bump   

to this one. spot on!!!

By: bump
#2  by: Toooo   

to soon to tell who will rise and who will fall - this will be the result of several rushes, and DDD had their first really good one, DG won't be on probation anymore and did well despite that this year, and KD seemed to decline some this year.

By: Toooo
#3  by: hokiee   

on the rise: PIPHI, DDD and ZETA
on the fall: KD, DG, SK
the rest kind of stayed the same

By: hokiee
by: hmmMar 30, 2015 9:14:43 AM

wouldn't say kd or sk are falling... wouldnt say piphi is rising

By: hmm
by: IMar 30, 2015 3:31:46 PM

Don't think SK and DG are falling. SK had a great rush and remains consistent. Zeta didn't have a good rush, so don't know why they would be on the rise.

By: I
by: ^Mar 31, 2015 1:10:00 AM

zeta isn't rising, they're self ranking

By: ^
by: more likeMar 31, 2015 10:06:53 AM

on the rise: ddd, gphi, axo
on the fall: adpi, piphi, xo, dg
constant: aphi, sk, kd, kkg, zta

By: more like
by: ummmApr 15, 2015 8:06:30 AM

Why does everyone keep saying KD and DG are falling? Is it because they are always on top that people want to bring them down? KD had a great rush and beautiful girls; DG is going off of probation and managed to stay on top while they were on it, so why would they fall now? Both of these sororities have great sisterhood, philanthropy, and smart girls. Give them a break!

By: ummm
#4  by: perfect   

leave it at this

By: perfect
by: OrangeApr 3, 2015 4:55:29 PM

The girls in Tri delt have orange spray tans

By: Orange
by: OrangeApr 3, 2015 5:05:30 PM

The girls in Tri delt have orange spray tans

By: Orange
by: haApr 13, 2015 6:05:18 PM

HA don't make it so obvious that tridelt dropped you!

By: ha
by: YesApr 15, 2015 8:08:16 AM

DDD does a lot of self ranking. Saying it doesn't make it true - and orange tans aren't real tans either.

By: Yes
#5  by: IDK   

I agree with this ranking, but don't think anyone can see the future with who will rise and who will fall. KD/DG have been the number one sororities for a long time, but that doesn't mean they always will or that they won't - and KKG has been bottom for a long time, but that also can change. This is an accurate ranking as of right now...period.

By: IDK
by: agreedApr 17, 2015 8:24:56 PM

well said

By: agreed
#6  by: bump   

this is accurate

By: bump
#7  by: I really like this   

This is the most accurate one so far. Dg is doing amazing despite what happened to them zeta and sk are constantly good but maybe a little fall with their most recent pledge class. Gamma phi is working hard to be on the level as the older sororities and get their name out there and their doing a good job!!

By: I really like this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.