By: Perfect but....
#2  by: No way   

Mid to bottom more like

AXO/XO/Gphi
ADpi, PiPhi
KKG

By: No way
by: Stay thirsty.Jan 29, 2015 10:52:44 AM

Oh calm down gphi-you are bottom tier and you know it.

By: Stay thirsty.
by: agreeFeb 1, 2015 2:55:31 PM

ADPi is falling, get over it girls

By: agree
by: hokie helperFeb 17, 2015 2:07:48 AM

Gphi had a better recruiting class than Adpi and XO,

Is KD on probation? Someone told me that but I don't think its correct.

By: hokie helper
by: noFeb 17, 2015 9:57:44 PM

kd is not on probation lol thats dg

By: no
#3  by: this   

Is not right DDD has not gone to top tier over one rush. KD may have fallen some, but DG/APHI/KD are at the top - DDD/ZETA right below.

By: this
by: definitelyFeb 7, 2015 9:55:45 AM

so true- ddd has got to stop self ranking. of the top tiers aphi/kd/dg the only one that may be falling is dg because of probation

By: definitely
by: HAHAFeb 10, 2015 7:57:58 AM

why do you keep bringing up DG and probation hoping this will knock them down from the top tier? They have somehow held on and had a great rush and their probation is almost over, so pretty sure if it hasn't hurt them yet its not going to and they are still on top. KD didn't have any reason for falling, but this was their worst pledge class in a while. They are still a top house, though, so give them a rest. DDD wants everyone to believe they had an awesome rush, but it didn't move them to top tier. Quit bashing everyone else and just be happy where you are girls.

By: HAHA
by: to the last commentFeb 10, 2015 9:16:14 AM

on this comment... don't be so butthurt about the probation thing. in the last six years dg has been on probation for longer than it hasn't been at least 3-4 times. honestly they're going down the path dz went and whether you like it or not they're suffering.

By: to the last comment
by: no..Feb 10, 2015 9:17:09 AM

kd didn't fall at all i don't know where this is coming from they have a really pretty pledge class this is coming from another top tier

By: no..
by: DG ALUMFeb 10, 2015 12:38:40 PM

Get it right about DG they have not been on probation more than off in the last 6 years. Better to not say anything than to spread incorrect rumors to try to bring another sorority down it does not make you look any better. I graduated from Tech/DG in 2014 and we were not on probation for any of my years at Tech. A lot of sororities and fraternities have had various issues with Tech or their national governing bodies including many this last semester that no one talks much about. Quit bashing other houses and get your info straight.

By: DG ALUM
#4  by: Accurate    

Best ranking on here

By: Accurate
by: ThisFeb 4, 2015 7:47:39 AM

Is the most accurate of all the posts -

By: This
#5  by: ya   

most accurate by far

By: ya
#6  by: Hokie16   

This one is most accurate

By: Hokie16
#7  by: Truth    

This one

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.