facebook

pnms please read

by: Concerned Sorority Girl

I wish y’all would not read this crap. I know the posts on this page probably have you thinking many things, but here is the most truth I can offer you.
Every sorority has a mean girl, hot girl, smart girl, the girl who doesn’t quite fit the “reputation,” and all the other stereotypes you can think of. My point is that no ONE sorority has ONE type of girl.
When you go through recruitment look for a house that you feel the most yourself in. This may be the “top” most desired house, or it may be the “least”. The thing is that the people who write these reviews are not living your life, and they are very insecure. We are all unique, special, and a little weird. What you need to be doing is looking for a sorority that sees and appreciates these qualities in you. Here is THE SECRET: although you do need to make an impression on the sorority women you talk to, more than that they need to make an impression on you. If you are talking to a girl at a house and she isn’t giving you the time of day, do not automatically shut down that sorority because that may be that “one girl”; however, be aware of how the next few conversations go. You deserve the attention of EVERY SINGLE GIRL in EVERY SINGLE HOUSE. If they are treating you like you aren’t enough for them, then honey you need to say BAI FELICIA because the truth is that they are missing out, and you will be more than enough for the sorority you are meant to be in.

Posted By: Concerned Sorority Girl
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.