facebook

rankingss

by: VTgal

Ok so with all the negativity I feel like we should have a list, in no order, with something good about each chapter so the freshman don't think everyone is like this website....

ADPI-genuine, down to earth grounded girls who still have fun
AXO-amazing sisterhood, great personalities, fun to be around
APHI-classy, improving sisterhood, with some gorgeous girls
DDD-pretty, easy to get along with, involved, welcoming
DG-lots of fun, super involved, huge philanthropy, and has tons of beautiful girls
GPHI-girls next door, down to earth, friendly with a great sisterhood, diverse
KD-friendly, kind, girly, pretty girls who rock recruitment every year
KKG-some of the nicest girls on campus, love each other, get a bad rep but have their share of pretty girls!!
PIPHI-steadily improving, fun and know how to have a good time, good sisterhood
SK- sweet, cute, low-key girls who always attract nice and pretty girls, classy
XO- I think did awesome at recruitment last year, seem to love each other, improving
ZTA- chill, pretty, great philanthropy, have come a long way over the past years!

Posted By: VTgal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok whatever   

Says nice things about every chapter except pi phi, are you scared that they're improving
Nice try gphi

By: ok whatever
by: HuhSep 28, 2014 8:50:59 AM

I'm not in Gphi at all? The whole point of this was to say something nice, which I did about piphi...how is steadily improving, fun and good sisterhood not positive? They had a great recruitment last year and all the piphis I've met are so sweet. Take you negativity to another post

By: Huh
by: sorryOct 1, 2014 7:49:46 PM

why the hell do you not like what was said about piphi? and even if so, don't put down another sorority just because you don't like what was said about yours...

By: sorry
#2  by: I like   

This

By: I like

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.