facebook

rankings 2014

by: valid source

DDD/Aphi/KD
DG- just can't be top teir anymore bc they can't have socials or date parties for two years so even though they have good girls, they are irrelevant.
ZTA/SK
axo
adpi/pi phi
chi o/gphi
kkg

Posted By: valid source
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Oh,   

but they are so to call them irrelevant is extremely rude,

By: Oh,
#2  by: no   

this is completely inaccurate

By: no
#3  by: Why    

Can't we all get along

By: Why
#4  by: Lol   

No.....

By: Lol
#5  by: JEEZZZZ   

at least know what you are talking about. DG can still have socials, and their probation is only until fall semester. Their sisterhood is stronger than ever and they are still one of the top sororities. Quit putting sororities down - all of the sororities at Tech have something to offer and calling them "irrelevant" or any other negative term only reflects poorly on you.

By: JEEZZZZ
#6  by: No   

Love these, but DG still had gorgeous girls?

By: No
#7  by: Clearly   

jealous of DG...grow up!!!

By: Clearly
#8  by: GET REAL PPL   

thank you for finally posting accurate rankings THERE IS NOT A TOP FIVE THERE IS A TOP FOUR and now three because you can't be top tier if you can't have socials or date parties or formals for two whole years

ZTA please get over yourself on every other post on this site idk if yall sit in chapter and post on this thing or what

By: GET REAL PPL
#9  by: accurate rankings    

i would actually say SK is above zta in terms of looks and personality

By: accurate rankings
by: yahNov 15, 2014 10:11:53 AM

Definitely. They both go under the radar and don't really have reputations on campus but Zetas are definitely less involved and more forgettable.

By: yah
#10  by: People   

I think DG still has stunning gals in it so I would put them first! Idk about the rest

By: People

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.