facebook

my opinion

by: greekhokiesss

DG- still number one. despite being in trouble they had an excellent rush last semester
APHI- the fraternities love them, they're hot. not really anything else but at tech thats enough to score a top spot.
KD- the "classiest" of the sororities. KD slipped a little despite having a great rush due to aphi coming in swinging
TRI DELT-amazing rush, getting better every year. could possibly top kd in a couple of years
ZETA- misses top four by a millimeter, but is leagues ahead of the next sororities. zeta always has consistent recruitment and is sort of in a limbo of their own. still a very desired sorority
SK- despite being consistent, everyone always seems to forget about SK, which is not necessarily a bad thing. SK has quality girls and most girls are happy with this house on bid day. quality house at tech
AXO- the champ of 2014 recruitment. axo's return numbers were amazing and they've closed the gap a bit between them and SK and zeta.
PI PHI- the dark horse of 2014 recruitment. 2 years ago pi phi was a bottom three sorority and they've managed to jump three spots up. They've absolutely killed it and if they do well this spring they'll be a solid middle tier sorority.
GAMMA PHI- struggled last semester, but it wasn't enough to set them back too much. need a solid class this spring to keep up in lower middle tier
ADPI- have tumbled from a middle tier to bottom three. don't know what happened
CHI O-consistent. if they do well they could top adpi next semester.
KAPPA

Posted By: greekhokiesss
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: this   

is actually really accurate.

By: this
by: jjSep 20, 2014 7:37:14 PM

Kd is still before aphi

By: jj
#2  by: yes   

very accurate, I really think Chi O is on the rise! also think AXO and SK are almost identical after this years rush, both rising quickly too!

By: yes
#3  by: Hokie    

I think this is for the most part really accurate! Although I think AXO should be the same as SK, maybe even slightly higher after last year, they did awesome and a lot of girls wanted them! I'm also not sure if tridelt should be that high. I feel like they actually had kind of a rough recruitment last year and have been slightly declining every year (still a good house don't get me wrong), but maybe that's just me!

By: Hokie
#4  by: trueeee   

i really agree with the pi phi part. what they've pulled off in a couple years is really impressive and i think they're on their way to being a solid middle tier sorority at tech. with a good spring class next semester they could take axo's spot as the typical middle tier while axo rises

By: trueeee
#5  by: agreed   

Basically

On the Rise: AXO, ChiO, Tri Delt
Stayed the Same: ZTA, DG ,APhi, KKG, PiPhi
Declining: GPhi, KD, SK, ADPi

Things are constantly changing, but I'd say the one's to watch this year are Chi O, AXO, and Tri Delt. A lot of things have been changing the past couple years, and It's gonna be an awesome recruitment no matter what happens!

By: agreed
by: ButSep 16, 2014 3:33:57 PM

I would put pi phi in the ride section. They did better than chi o

By: But
by: closeSep 26, 2014 7:55:39 PM

I would say:

Rise: AXO, PiPhi, XO, APhi
Same: DDD, ZTA, DG, KKG, GPHI
Fell: KD, SK, ADPI

By: close
#6  by: Close   

I would move SK and DDD up to stayed the same. They both got good pledge classes this last recruitment and are still as visible as they were on campus in the past.

By: Close
#7  by: Pi phi    

Is definitely rising. I don't see why people keep trying to follow old stereotypes

By: Pi phi
#8  by: Hmmmm   

If AXO gets another good pledge class then I would put them with SK and DDD. We have to look at the WHOLE sorority not just one part ya knowwww

By: Hmmmm
#9  by: VT   

Agree with everyone else! Piphi and axo did awesome this year and deserve to be higher!!! Keep it up ladies!

By: VT
#10  by: Ranking after recruitmen   

Finally !!

By: Ranking after recruitmen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.