facebook

ka

by: Upper-mid sorority

Why is KA so pretentious? I'm in a sorority that's often ranked upper mid and whenever we've exchanged with KA they have seemed completely uninterested in talking to us. I know they're considered a top frat and they're really close to pi phi and kappa, but that doesn't entitle them to treat everyone else as lesser beings. It makes me hesitant to go to their exchanges, and I think it will hurt their reputation if they keep up that attitude. Their new pledge class is especially bad, and I've heard some of them say they don't care about going to the exchanges unless it's kappa or pi phi. Rankings shouldn't play a role in how you view people as strongly as it seems to for KA guys...

Posted By: Upper-mid sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

Never found this true going there. I love the house and the guys are really cool and nice--I'm not in kappa or pi phi and I actually feel the opposite

By: !
#2  by: answer   

woah, that was way harsh ty. @loser calm down. I feel you KA boys are ever so slightly stuck up at times but they are super cool and fun and nice and I'm not piphi or kappa and always have the best time with those boys, definitely my fave house. Give them a chance! Maybe they just don't know you well enough yet

By: answer
#3  by: Cal   

Ka boys are just really sketchy and trying to get some all the time mostly their pledge class older guys are way cooler

By: Cal
#4  by: lol   

KA wishes they were SAE/DKE/Zete

By: lol
by: lolDec 20, 2014 6:24:36 PM

SAE and Zete, yeah, but definitely not DKE. DKE sucks now.

By: lol
by: EDec 23, 2014 3:20:49 PM

ya DKE is dead

By: E

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.