facebook

frat houses

by: i

Hey I'm a transfer student from the university of Arizona and was wondering what are the top tier middle tier and bottom tier frats. and which frats have the best physical looking houses?

Posted By: i
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rankings   

These are more accurate versions of the rankings:
Top:
DKE, Zete, SAE, KA (these houses are the strongest socially)
Sigma Chi (loved by sororities, nice guys)
Upper Mid:
Fiji (can't have parties at their house, but hot guys)
DX (great game days), Phi Psi
Mid:
Pike (NOT as good as SX - way overrated above), ATO, Chi Phi
Sigma Nu, TKE

Everyone else

See for yourself though

By: rankings
by: Lol phi psiOct 19, 2014 11:06:47 PM

Phi psi is bottom to mid

By: Lol phi psi
by: agreedOct 20, 2014 12:26:39 AM

phi psi is just a random filler house and barely a lower mid house

By: agreed
#2  by: upper mid/top   

Zete, SAE, KA
Fiji DKE (both screwed)

Pike Sigma Chi

DX ATO Phi Psi
Chi Phi TKE

Everyone else

Everyone is gonna have a different opinion on the order though.

By: upper mid/top
#3  by: Guest   

The first person was the only one close to accurate.

Zete, Fiji, SAE have been the top houses here historically. In terms of good physical houses, alumni power/support, and popular active members. Fiji and SAE are both dealing with trouble from nationals and no one knows exactly what their situations are, but neither is having parties at their house. Both still have good relationships with top sororities and well known members though. Zete has the biggest parties but always seems to be in trouble with the cops. Their brothers are probably the most random collection; some cool guys and some weird guys but top sororities hang out there a lot.

KA is by most definitions a current top house. They throw good gamedays, have girls from top sororities over regularly, and have brothers who are well known around campus and in the greek system. Time will tell if the status they've found this semester will keep or if it's just a cycle through houses like how Pike used to be top here. It takes several good years and a good alumni base to really cement a good reputation, and KA hasn't had either historically but looks to be ready to take that next step.

DKE has usually had good parties and slightly weirder brothers. Again time will tell if they can handle the police trouble they're currently in and come out okay.

The rest of the houses all just depend on what different people are looking for individually. DX, Pike, SX, ATO, and Phi Psi are the only real ones that get mentioned though.

By: Guest
#4  by: yo   

Zete is top and nothing else matters. I'm pretty sure, SAE, FIJI, and DKE pay for Zete's parties...

By: yo
#5  by: Cal   

KA, zete, sae, dke, sigma chi, Fiji, dx, phi psi, ato, and pike are the top / upper middle houses here. Order will differ person to person though. For sororities, it's kappa, dg, Pi phi, xo, alpha phi, adpi, SK

By: Cal
#6  by: Beers   

Zete- top house no discussion
SAE/Fiji- Fiji is top but because of the trouble they are in will suffer for the next few years, SAE will be fine
DKE/Pike/KA- dke is in trouble with the cops, and has had bad rush years, Pike has had good parties but has been dissapointing lately, KA used to be mid and is throwing down hard but has bland brothers (dont haze)
SX/DX- i personally like delta chi better
-ATO/Phi psi- ato is a sober house which has a ton of wierd brothers, and phi psis can actually drink in their house but lack a good amount of cool bros

By: Beers
#7  by: Not   

Right now zete, sae, Fiji and KA are top, no other houses are doing anything

By: Not

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.