facebook

what are the sororities with a good reputation?

by: caligirl

Hey all,

I've been thinking about rushing next Fall (2014). I am a rather classy girl and I never drink to the point where I am drunk. In fact, I usually last the entire party without picking up a drink, but I still always have fun and have no problem socializing. With the sororities, I am drawn in by the social aspect, but more so by the sisterhood, philanthropy, and all the fun things that come with living in a sorority house. So, are there any sororities out there for me? Which are the sororities with the classier/cleaner reputation? I have the stereotypical sorority girl looks - blonde hair, tan skin. I don't believe in casual hookups with random guys but I definitely love socializing. So, would I be too much of a "goody-two-shoes" to join a sorority? Thoughts and opinions welcome:)

Posted By: caligirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cal   

dg,chi o, adpi, aopi

By: cal
#2  by: sorority   

go through rush anyways! you'll probably like AXO, ADPi, AOPi, ZTA, Theta, or GPhi. Maybe DG, Chi O. However, I'd avoid Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, SK, Kappa, Tridelt.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.