facebook

improving greek life

by: ThinkGreek

Hi! What do you guys think UMiami is lacking in regards to greek life? What would you like to see on campus more? What do you see at other schools that UMiami doesn't have? How do you think we can improve Greek Life at UMiami? Thank you!

Posted By: ThinkGreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi   

It honestly feels like the university's admin has a very negative view on Greek life. I remember during orientation we were told that Greek life isn't that big and important at UM and I feel like there is a huge miss understand that the school projects to the incoming freshmen about Greek life. Would like to see UM as a school stand up and promote it's Greek life rather than hide it. The school tries so hard to push diversity yet hides Greek life lol

By: Hi
#2  by: Yep   

Agreed. We should use our bashing to hate on non-Greeks lol

By: Yep
#3  by: Greek   

Bigger philanthropy events that are iconic like they are at other schools. Allow sororities to participate in sorority philanthropies and same for fraternities.

By: Greek
by: agreeJun 3, 2015 9:52:44 AM

DG and SDT are the worse with that. Thats why I love DPhiE, still top tier but don't think they are better than anyone.

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.