facebook

question

by: Freshman

I'm gonna be a freshman next year and I'm so excited to rush a sorority. Which sorority has the best sisterhood? Like the girls that are the closest and do a lot of things together? Honest answers please

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honestly   

there is not fall recruitment at UMiami, only Spring. Look into tri-delt and ADPi. They rest of not worth it. Tridelt is my favorite. -fraternity guy

By: honestly
by: OPApr 28, 2015 3:36:01 PM

I heard tri delt was the worst. Weird

By: OP
#2  by: Fraternity Sophomore   

In all honesty you'll need talk to girls in each sorority and get a feel for it yourself. There are definitely sorority girls who are very close, but at the same time there are a lot of fake friendships. You'll find the group of girls who are the best fit for you!

By: Fraternity Sophomore
#3  by: student   

OP- don't go by what you've "heard". the people who are actually in greek life could care less about rankings. the only reasons it comes up are recruitment, certain issues in philanthropies, and sometimes scheduling mixers. if any girls hear you say anything about rankings during recruitment you most likely won't get a bid.

By: student
#4  by: UM Senior   

Kappa, hands down.

By: UM Senior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.