facebook

spring

by: Truth

Transferred here in January and looking to rush in the fall, this is what I'm looking into.

Sammy, I know they aren't a legitimate fraternity but I do hear they go hard. The guys I know are stupid but seem like they throw down.

Alphasig, they get a bad rep on campus for some reason but the guys I know are chill af and get with mad freshmen girls, plus they are getting the giant new frat house.

Pi kapp, the pi kapps I know are different. Some are your annoying typical "music major" kids but they also have some chill dudes I hang out with.

Sigep, I personally have not hung out with many guys in sigep, I know a lot of hot girls do and I wouldn't mind to be a part of that. Problem is I would like to meet some of the guys first.

Lambda chi, honestly I know they are not the cool guys but they are the most down to earth guys I have ever met. Beyond chill and easy to hang around with. Girls aren't fans though..

If I'm wrong lmk, if I'm missing a frat I should check out lmk

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agree   

Lambda is really chill

By: Agree
#2  by: true   

this isn't off at all

By: true
#3  by: Pretty Accurate   

In terms of brotherhood, Pikapp and Lambda are probably the closest in this list and have chill mentalities. Pikapp is a little more tryhard and Lambda does their own thing. Sigep is definitely the best status-wise out of these. Sammy goes hard, but if you dont have a lot of money to throw around, they might not be the best fit. As for Alpha Sig, they are such a mixed bag. They get a bad rep because of some of their weirder brothers, but they do have some cool guys as well.
Narrow your list down a bit, and go to as many rush events as possible and find whats best for you.

By: Pretty Accurate
#4  by: Freshman   

Alphasig is a great choice. Find the right guys and they are awesome! Growing and changing for the better!

By: Freshman
by: lolMay 1, 2015 6:09:26 AM

Stop selfranking AlphaSig Geed.

By: lol
#5  by: lol   

Also hilarious how a gdi "transfer" from January has such a solid grasp on our greek orgs' stereotypes (other than alpha sig lmfao).

By: lol
#6  by: Respect   

Lambda is definitely underrated.

By: Respect
#7  by: Respect   

I love how everyone tears up this post when the author makes it clear it's their opinion..

By: Respect
#8  by: Recommend   

I would also recommend kappasig. Not a top frat but they have their stuff together and are on the up swing.

By: Recommend
#9  by: Just no   

Sammy is the saddest excuse for a fraternity.

By: Just no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.