facebook

best sororities??

by: UNCW15

I'm an incoming freshmen for fall '15 and i definitely plan on rushing so I wondered what the sororities were like here personality wise. One of my best friends that graduated last year is in AdPi at a different school and she loves it there and encourages me to join here but I've seen alot of varying opinions of them, so what are they actually like overall? Also what is the typical cost for dues anywhere?

Posted By: UNCW15
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Omg   

only advice is don't come into recruitment using sorority name or info from this site to make a choice. go in and talk to everyone with an open mind and you'll end up where you're supposed to be, and if you're that concerned with rep then maybe wait a semester or two before rushing

By: Omg
#2  by: sam   

They're the preppy rich girls, top sorority on campus but lots of people think they're stuck up. I don't know them very well but that's just what they're known as. But I do agree with what they said above. Go with your gut and go where you belong whether it's ADPi or not. There are 9 great sororities on this campus, keep an open mind. Don't go in talking about one sorority, you'll be dropped in a heartbeat.

By: sam
#3  by: Wilm    

The dues here are a lot less expensive than at other schools. And go through recruitment with an open and don't dissimiss a sorority because of their rank. I didn't Rush as a freshman so I went into recruitment with a lot of pre-conceived notations and they were all very wrong and a lot of the sororities I thought we for me really weren't and vice versa

By: Wilm
#4  by: uncw   

Most of the sorority rankings under the discussion section are accurate, but don't pay any attention to the actual ranking pages. Also I agree with the above commenters, definitely keep an open mind through recruitment. I came into school really wanting to join one sorority, but after joining a different one and getting to know members in both I'm so glad I kept an open mind.

By: uncw
#5  by: uncw   

Go through recruitment with an open mind. I had an older girl telling me a lot about each sorority and she absolutely hated the one I am now in, so that affected the way I felt about them going into the rounds, but now I couldn't see myself anywhere else!

By: uncw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.