facebook

junior?

by: dropped

I think I got dropped by AGD for their spring recruitment. They're the only sorority that I feel like I really make a connection with. Is it weird for a junior to rush in the fall if they rushed their sophomore year?

Posted By: dropped
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nah   

No not weird, at least a couple girls in my gamma chi group this year were juniors (I think one went AGD), just make sure you keep an open mind going through and give every chapter an even shot. You may have connected well with a couple girls in one sorority but you won't know about the others until you try

By: Nah
#2  by: Friend   

I was dropped my sophomore year of formal recruitment and I was IN LOVE with AGD, when I rushed again (as a senior) I thought I'd get them for sure. I ended up somewhere else, I still love me some AGD girls and am friends with a lot of them. The point of my story is you probably were dropped for a reason, maybe you aren't meant to be/don't have the qualities that it takes to be an alpha gam but it's never too late to find your home and it could be where you least expect it.

By: Friend
#3  by: nope!   

Go for it! Recruitment is always tricky I would say try it out again and I am sure it will all work out in the end!

By: nope!
#4  by: nope!   

There are always great people that slip through the cracks during any recruitment but don't let that get you down. Go through fall and look objectively at all the sororities. You may have connected with AGD before but there also might be a better fit for you out there.

By: nope!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.