facebook

axo help

by: transfer

Im thinking about coming from USC to here and USC's AXO is top tier, but here its bottom. Is it really because they're new or are these girls freaks? Sorry this is really kind of important to me

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Alpha Chi Omega   

It's the newest sorority here which is why it's ranked so low. Given there are a bit of weird girls, but that's not the case for all of them. They're just beginning so they have to make their way up.

By: Alpha Chi Omega
#2  by: Uncw girl   

I know a lot of them and they all are really fun and pretty. I think they come across as that they are trying hard but that is what new chapters have to do to be known

By: Uncw girl
#3  by: "middle tier"   

You're in for a big surprise if you care about tiers coming to UNCW from USC. The girls I know in AXO could care less about their "tier" rep, they are sweet girls who really love each other. They are more of the girl next door type and if being top tier means being like girls in ADPI or PHI MU they would rather not be greek.

By: "middle tier"
#4  by: ...   

Since when did AXO become top tier at USC??

By: ...
#5  by: Uncw36842   

It may be new but it's still higher than DZ & Tri-Sig... Way better girls in AXO

By: Uncw36842
#6  by: priorities   

If you're seriously publicly asking whether your sisters somewhere else are "freaks", then there is something wrong with you and you do NOT deserve these sweet girls' sisterhood.

By: priorities
by: yaFeb 10, 2015 8:34:45 PM

Not to mention now it'll be pretty obvious and awkward if you end up joining the chapter as a transfer from USC and have been outwardly so concerned about all this....people are gonna put two and two together that you posted something so shallow.

By: ya
#7  by: ha   

AXO is definitely not top tier at USC…maybe middle, but not top

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.