facebook

rankings going into spring quarter

by: Spring

What do you think the rankings of sororities and fraternities are going into spring quarter

Posted By: Spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: same   

nothing much has changed since the beginning of the year.

pi phi
dg

sk/kappa
chi o

theta
ddd/aopi

aephi
axo

By: same
by: yupMar 21, 2015 2:37:17 AM

accurate rankings

By: yup
by: NoMar 21, 2015 12:36:12 PM

Kappa isnt that high

By: No
by: stopMar 21, 2015 2:45:54 PM

I love kappas. I'm not even mad that they're ahead of my chapter. Stop being awful

By: stop
by: accurateMar 23, 2015 1:05:47 PM

These are pretty much accurate. you can switch around each tier based on preference but the tiers are spot on.

By: accurate
#2  by: Frats   

Mostly only frats do spring rush
Sig Chi
Pike

Sig nu
TKE
Fiji
AEPI
SAE\n\n\n\n\neveryone else

By: Frats
by: I'd sayMar 23, 2015 12:27:30 AM

Tke is definitely better than sig nu at this poins, and I'd argue that SAE is better than Fiji. Hell, aepi might be better than Fiji

By: I'd say
by: fratMar 23, 2015 11:38:43 AM

SAE might be better than Fiji. Both are hit and miss groups. But TKE merely has a better reputation than Sig nu. They aren't actually a better group of guys it just takes time for rankings to catch up to reality

By: frat
#3  by: hola   

DG
Pi Phi
I know DG didn't make quota but honestly I've been more impressed by their pledge class than pi phi's this year. DG has actually been really active in philanthropies and supporting fellow greeks while pi phi seems to have fallen off the wagon. Sure they are hot so they are still top but hopefully they actually support more than just top frat philanthropies next quarter. Being hot only gets you so far and if they don't go back to their super involved selves I can see this ending poorly for them.

ChiO
SK
Kappa
TriDelt
AOII
Theta
ChiO has been putting on a lot of campus or greek life wide events that help us professionally or personally. They get bonus points for that and for being pretty well rounded. SK is more into the party scene but they are pretty involved with their alums and pretty good looking. Kappa is only ranked where they are because they are grasping at their old reputation of being hot by only putting their hot chicks out during recruitment. They are falling pretty hard though since XO and SK are hotter than them at this point. Tri Delt is also very well rounded and is only ranked this low because of their old reputation even though it no longer applies. AOII is very involved and off to a great start on our campus. I see them and Tri Delt moving up further in the next few years since they both seem really passionate. Theta has great grades but that is about it. They aren't very involved and are no longer as attractive as the rest of mid tier.

By: hola
by: holaMar 23, 2015 5:17:45 PM

Actually since Kappa won phc chapter of the year I'd probably make them tied with SK. They still stay below ChiO who won overall chapter of the year though.

by: thisApr 5, 2015 9:25:47 PM

Best current rankings on this site

By: this
by: I agreeApr 6, 2015 6:31:05 PM

this is spot on

By: I agree
by: yesApr 13, 2015 8:41:17 PM

Agreed and I also agree with your explanations for each

By: yes
by: thisApr 24, 2015 12:00:00 AM

These are still the best, most accurate rankings on this site

By: this
#4  by: hola   

AEPhi
AXO
AEPhi also has fantastic grades and is super involved on campus but not so much in greek life. They are really sweet girls with good sisterhood. If they put more effort into their chapter or supporting other chapters I could see them moving up the ranks. AXO is the unfortunate bottom house. They aren't all that involved on campus and can be a little awkward but they do have some cute girls as does AEPhi.

#5  by: agree   

hola has it right

By: agree
#6  by: Frat rankings   

Slashes are where it depends on preference

Sig Chi / Pike
TKE

Middle
Sig Nu
FIJI/SAE
LXA/SigEp
AEPi

Bottom
Sammy/Beta
KE

By: Frat rankings
by: AEPiMar 27, 2015 11:35:31 PM

Aepi is honestly better than FIGI, LXA, and SigEp. This is coming from a girl in middle tier. They're just more gentlemen.

By: AEPi
by: AepiMar 28, 2015 12:33:12 PM

I agree that AEPi isn't this low but idk where I'd put them. It's difficult to compare them with other houses because they're so different (in a good way)

By: Aepi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.