facebook

uhh wait

by: LOOOOLLL

Who ever decided that tri delta and AOII aren't bottom tier and that Chi O is above kappa has serious mental issues. That is all

Posted By: LOOOOLLL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

go home kappa. you're stuck in 5 years ago when you were actually good.

By: lol
#2  by: uhhh   

I think whoever thinks those things took a good hard look at our greek system and realized that rankings do actually change.

By: uhhh
#3  by: YAASS   

Thank you so much, yes rankings do change, but not even changes in Gravity of the planet could cause shifts that big

By: YAASS
by: lolJan 8, 2015 10:51:58 AM

Kappa dropping a tier and tri delt moving up one is hardly a big change. Kappa has been klub kappa for ages and now its starting to reflect on their standings. What is a sorority that doesn't do anything? At the same time chio and sk have both gotten better so yes, kappa is below them now. Tri Delt and AOII have been dominating philanthropies and have been very involved for the past year. That enthusiasm isnt bottom tier.

No matter what chapter improves or starts slacking, if we don't hold them accountable then why should any chapter even try?

#4  by: Ha   

Sounds like an insecure kappa trolling around lol so sad that you girls have lowered yourself to bashing to feel good

By: Ha
by: lolJan 9, 2015 11:38:54 AM

Right? Not to mention out of all my friends in AOII and Tri Delt, none are awkward. It makes me think this chick have never talked to any. Lol

by: KKGooberJan 12, 2015 8:19:23 PM

I agree Tri Delt and AOP have more class in their little fingers than the entire kappa chapter. Kappa lives on GR to self rank at every school. "Kappa Kappa Klassless" fuglies too!

By: KKGoober
by: so trueJan 12, 2015 9:33:57 PM

ive met plenty of girls from AOPi and DDD and they've been some of the most classy and fun sweethearts ive met so far in the greek community. someone seems really desperate to rage on greekrank anonymously lol

By: so true
#5  by: Trollllll   

These rankings are off, which is no surprise. GreekRank is made of trolls and sororties desperate to clear their name of the bottom tier level. More power to you, but no one actually looks at this site to determine rankings if you're in the Greek community. Like you already know where everyone falls in your eyes regardless of what a bunch of insecure sorority girls say on this site.

By: Trollllll
#6  by: ugh   

stop hating because your sorority is going lower and you're intimidated by a new sorority and tridel who both have way more class and genuine girls than your sorority ever will. im sorry if you think getting a spray tan and bleaching your hair is what entitles your sorority to be better than others, cause i personally don't want my hair to fall off by age 30, no thanks

By: ugh
by: YasssJan 19, 2015 2:24:53 AM

Preach!

By: Yasss

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.